Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: Things to do in Montreal?

Quote Originally Posted by maaarc View Post
    holy shite!!! $800!!! for another $400 you could r/t to Thailand!!!!
    Not quite. First, you made a maths error: 4 x 150 = 600. Quick check of itasoftware.com for airfares BOS < - > BKK two months out shows the cheapest economy-cabin prices right now are in the $1400-$1800 range, not $1200. But regardless of those minor quibbles, your point is well taken. It's a large airfare for such a short hop. You can fly to Europe, for example, for 800-ish these days.

I'd love to go to Thailand but it's a long plane ride...I'd have to stay there for at least a week, plus allow 2 days for air travel there and back at either end. I don't think I could get that much time off of work at one go.

(you folks in countries where the primary culture isn't as workaholic as it is here in the States can feel free to point and laugh, now.)

I'll get there someday. Then again, I went on a travel kick a couple of years ago after a health scare prompted me to realize that "someday" I'd be making my last trip...in the back of a hearse.

Junior Member Rookie Poster Jacko's Avatar

I've been with Layla Legendz and she is one smokin broad.... wow..... thumbs up forsure.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jacko View Post
    I've been with Layla Legendz and she is one smokin broad.... wow..... thumbs up forsure.
    Is she good looking? Her pix ain't all of that. I need a looker to get the rocket off.

You are cordially invited to toss my salad

Junior Member Rookie Poster Jacko's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by envivision View Post
    Is she good looking? Her pix ain't all of that. I need a looker to get the rocket off.
    oh ya... and large too...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tour03.jpg 
Views:	1641 
Size:	177.7 KB 
ID:	461938  

I think French Canadians like having a gruff and unfriendly reputation, but like New Yorkers, they treat visitors to their city like kings and queens. Sorry folks, but I'd go to Montreal 10 times before I'd make one shlepp to just about any European city. I love the food, hotels, and woman. (and yes they all speak English)
    btw The woman in Montreal absolutely love American men, even us dorky ones... an attitude sadly lacking in Euro Zone.