Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Professional Poster NatashaLover's Avatar

Default Best Summer's Destinations?

Any recomendations? It doesnt have to be in the USA. Any part around the world
    Thanks all in advance.

"Flush Beats a Full House"

"Gold is not the only thing that shines baby!"

Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: Best Summer's Destinations?

Depending on how much you are looking to spend I think Bermuda is always nice for some much needed rest and relaxation. Its a small and beautiful island and the beaches are some of the most beautiful in the world

Quote Originally Posted by Domino Lover View Post
    Depending on how much you are looking to spend I think Bermuda is always nice for some much needed rest and relaxation. Its a small and beautiful island and the beaches are some of the most beautiful in the world
    thats an excellent one to relax, but been there twice already, Stayed both times at the Reefs club, awesome experience.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The-Reefs-Club.jpg 
Views:	403 
Size:	653.8 KB 
ID:	454183  

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Best Summer's Destinations?
    Inside Natasha Lover's loving funhole.

Depends what you're looking for. Just come back from a month in Australia, which was fantastic, although their summer is our winter, remember, plus two blissful interludes in Singapore (recommended).

FWIW, I'm heading for my triennial input of gastronomy and culture in France this summer.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

If it's in the summer, Europe. You can choose from the classical beauty of Italy, through the wilderness of Spain, to the vineyards of France to the majesty of Eastern European cities like Prague or Budapest. On to Germany with it's castles and great cities, to the serinity of Northern Europe and to the beautiful cities of Amsterdam or Brugge.
    Over to UK and enjoy everything London has to offer (and it can be affordable) and then up to Scotland or Northern England (you can visit me!) to Edinburgh which is one of the greatest cities in the world.
    Any country in Europe should be able to keep you entertained for weeks.

Or you could just go sit on a beach in Hawaii?

5 Star Poster

Bermuda!!!!!!!!!

The Mediterranean, or even better, the Adriatic.

I agree with eastern Europe, Prague, Budapest, Warsaw, Balaton!!!... yet if I was to go there on vacations, I wouldn't do it until the end of summer, just because those destinations get extremely crowded, apart, nothing like the beach for the summer.

Ibiza, Sardinia, Dubrovnik, Palma de Mallorca, anywhere in Greece, all are good options.

And if you do your homework, some of those destinations can be extremely affordable.

Professional Poster

Well if you wanted a second Summer then the Southern Hemisphere allows you to skip winter entirely. Fiji is cheap and the people are super nice. New Zealand and Australia are more expensive but have a lot more variety.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    Inside Natasha Lover's loving funhole.
    In your dreams DinoV, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    Depends what you're looking for. Just come back from a month in Australia, which was fantastic, although their summer is our winter, remember, plus two blissful interludes in Singapore (recommended).
    FWIW, I'm heading for my triennial input of gastronomy and culture in France this summer.
    nice, Australia is on my list for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    If it's in the summer, Europe. You can choose from the classical beauty of Italy, through the wilderness of Spain, to the vineyards of France to the majesty of Eastern European cities like Prague or Budapest. On to Germany with it's castles and great cities, to the serinity of Northern Europe and to the beautiful cities of Amsterdam or Brugge.
    Over to UK and enjoy everything London has to offer (and it can be affordable) and then up to Scotland or Northern England (you can visit me!) to Edinburgh which is one of the greatest cities in the world.
    Any country in Europe should be able to keep you entertained for weeks.

Or you could just go sit on a beach in Hawaii?
    Ok hold on, you just gave me destinations to visit for 10 years or untill I retire. LOL
    Yes I was thinking Italy or Spain, I went to France a few years ago, it was very nice there but I didn't like the cuisine. But Germany have awesome fetish parties, beautiful landscapes, and the castles mmmmmm, interesting. So you have the guest room ready in Northern England? I like it at 77 degrees! or I have to get a hotel? LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by the_corner View Post
    The Mediterranean, or even better, the Adriatic.

I agree with eastern Europe, Prague, Budapest, Warsaw, Balaton!!!... yet if I was to go there on vacations, I wouldn't do it until the end of summer, just because those destinations get extremely crowded, apart, nothing like the beach for the summer.

Ibiza, Sardinia, Dubrovnik, Palma de Mallorca, anywhere in Greece, all are good options.

And if you do your homework, some of those destinations can be extremely affordable.
    I will love to go to Ibiza, never been there and heard its a party 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by alpha2117 View Post
    Well if you wanted a second Summer then the Southern Hemisphere allows you to skip winter entirely. Fiji is cheap and the people are super nice. New Zealand and Australia are more expensive but have a lot more variety.
    soooo many optionsssss, now I am more confused where to go.