Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: Transsexual stabs Caucasian boyfriend and flees

Two people, both damaged, no positive outcome, no winners. The speculation generates more heat than light, the only facts we know are that one person has been injured, another arrested; and that relationships don't always work, for whatever reason that really is their business.

It doesn't say anything profound about relationships between men and transexuals whether they are married or single men, bearded or clean shaven, or pre or (as in this case) post-op transexual women; or for that matter Filipina, Thai or English.

Transexuals are not a separate species of human whose emotional needs and behaviour are entirely different from anyone else, or indeed 'us'. Until the facts in the case are known, it would be best not to pass judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    Two people, both damaged, no positive outcome, no winners. The speculation generates more heat than light, the only facts we know are that one person has been injured, another arrested; and that relationships don't always work, for whatever reason that really is their business.

It doesn't say anything profound about relationships between men and transexuals whether they are married or single men, bearded or clean shaven, or pre or (as in this case) post-op transexual women; or for that matter Filipina, Thai or English.

Transexuals are not a separate species of human whose emotional needs and behaviour are entirely different from anyone else, or indeed 'us'. Until the facts in the case are known, it would be best not to pass judgement.
    I agree with every word. Thank you Stavros. Never rush to judgement until you have full possession of all the relevant facts.

Is your middle name Solomon?

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nikka View Post
    she looks angelical and innocent
    Owww youre so sweet Nikka kisses

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    If you'll allow me to be trivial for a moment, you are looking finer than ever, Alyssa.
    im blushing, now when will you marry me lol

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
    dude should have been strapped and pulled the trigger
    yep i agree mate ,fuck the bitch

live with honour

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post

SMH what a boring world it would be if everyone was reasonable and sane like Starvos -unfortunately, there are always a few pesky little voices of rationality in the wilderness trying to make the rest of us less stable fuck ups feel bad about ourselves. I for one refuse to accept the oppressive yoke of rationality and emotional temperance. haven't you learned by now that it's always way more fun and exciting to live your life being judgmental,irresponsible and quick to react with senseless violence without any regard for the repercussions?

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by maaarc View Post
    SMH what a boring world it would be if everyone was reasonable and sane like Starvos -unfortunately, there are always a few pesky little voices of rationality in the wilderness trying to make the rest of us less stable fuck ups feel bad about ourselves. I for one refuse to accept the oppressive yoke of rationality and emotional temperance. haven't you learned by now that it's always way more fun and exciting to live your life being judgmental,irresponsible and quick to react with senseless violence without any regard for the repercussions?
    thats my motto if yah can't get a fuck get a fight

live with honour

Senior Member Junior Poster

I think we can all agree from reading some of the posts on this board, that flucuating hormone levels and poor mental health are a bad mix. Obviously the over reactive replys on this board don't rise to the level of murder, but sometimes you can detect the rage simmering just below the surface with some of the T-girls who post here.

Senior Member 5 Star Poster EvonRose's Avatar

Well, tough i would never resort to murder if my partner cheated but I would feel bad for the man who does cheat one me, just saying....

Senior Member 5 Star Poster EvonRose's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mildcigar_2001 View Post
    I think we can all agree from reading some of the posts on this board, that flucuating hormone levels and poor mental health are a bad mix. Obviously the over reactive replys on this board don't rise to the level of murder, but sometimes you can detect the rage simmering just below the surface with some of the T-girls who post here.
    Huh? I disagree having a chip on the shoulder is different from this type of crime, You cannot put this ts situation along with other ts women who may be angry with how the site or society treats them... gg women and men are more likely to commit a crime like this... this is a rare instance.... one ts doe snot speak for the rest who may seem angry, and trust me if you are on the other side you will get it...