Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Re: Transsexual stabs Caucasian boyfriend and flees

What a psycho

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by maaarc View Post
    you see what I mean? you made me feel bad about myself and marginalized me as a person when I am just trying ta enjoy my life of fuckin, fightin, drug abuse, irresponsibility and general mayhem!!!

sorry for pulling your leg a bit old bean my statements were was meant as sarcasm only
    I did wonder at one point, but there has been so much hate speak in recent weeks, not just in this thread, I think I felt it might actually be what you and some others think. Well thanks for the honesty, but as we really don't know what happened, and there is more than one side to a story, I will leave it until there are facts, but this isn't a comedy thread aboout bitches and cats, two people can attest to that.

Quote Originally Posted by SammiValentine View Post
    sick fuckers who go round killing peoples pets.
    Especially with TS, our pets are often like our children. And if you fuck with someone's kid, you're asking for trouble. This guy was a friend of my roommate who was over one night. He was drunk, but I didn't give a shit. He put on his jacket and left in about 2 or 3 minutes after that. A month later, I moved out. It was all for the good; one of the most important moves I ever made in retrospect.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    Some people really take those Facebook updates so... seriously. lol
    You dont mess around with Facebook status these days!!! LOL

Senior Member Veteran Poster KittyPride's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    Especially with TS, our pets are often like our children. And if you fuck with someone's kid, you're asking for trouble. This guy was a friend of my roommate who was over one night. He was drunk, but I didn't give a shit. He put on his jacket and left in about 2 or 3 minutes after that. A month later, I moved out. It was all for the good; one of the most important moves I ever made in retrospect.
    You know I have this very deep wish to have a dog one day. I have a boyfriend... but to have a devoted doggy would be soooo nice!!!!

I cant afford one at this point and I want my dog to have the best life possible with me, so I wait paintienly. But it is something I have wanted since childhood

In the meantime I am trying to get my bf to be this devoted
    lol
    hard thing to do

Last edited by KittyPride; 03-02-2012 at 05:03 PM.

For those of you who are interested this is an update on events, although I understand the facebook page have been suspended, and although the assailant is a post-operative transexual, the paper and the authorities seem determined to refer to 'him' as a 'transvestite'.

By Amanda Phua
    The New Paper
    Saturday, Mar 03, 2012
    SINGAPORE - The transvestite accused of stabbing his lover has been charged with voluntarily causing grievous hurt by dangerous means.
    William Hanz Harries Gado, 23, was hospitalised on Sunday night, the same night he allegedly used a knife to stab an Australian expatriate, Mr Colin James Peady.
    The attack allegedly happened at the lift lobby of Block D, Sunhaven condominium, at Upper Changi Road East, near Simei.
    Mr Peady, 46, a vice-president in a foreign bank, lives in a fifth-storey unit in that block. The police received a call for assistance at about 9.15pm that day.
    A field magistrate went to the hospital to charge Gado on Tuesday.
    The Filipino, who arrived in Singapore on a social visit pass, has since been discharged.
    He is being held in remand pending investigations.
    Mr Peady is still warded in the intensive care unit of Changi General Hospital.
    A Facebook profile under the name "Grace Arriesgado", which is believed to belong to Gado, lists him as being engaged.
    When The New Paper checked the profile yesterday afternoon, Mr Peady's sister was listed as the sister-in-law.
    The profile indicates that Arriesgado had previously worked in a five-star hotel here, a short walk from Mr Peady's office in Raffles Quay.
    The profile also features pictures of Arriesgado and Mr Peady together, linking arms and smiling.
    Similar pictures of the couple are also found in another Facebook profile under the name "Sophia Grace Arriesgado".
    However, the second profile does not show Mr Peady or his sister as friends of Arriesgado.
    Both Facebook profiles have pictures of Arriesgado wearing a bikini or cleavage-revealing dresses.
    On a picture of Arriesgado in a dark blue bikini, a friend said: "You don't have to be insecure. Look at you. You've got a body to die for, the face of an angel, and the purest of heart."
    Covered in blood
    It was earlier reported that a transvestite, who was covered in blood, left the scene of the crime in a taxi that her friend had taken to the condo to pick him up.
    The floor and walls of the lift lobby of Sunhaven condominium were stained in blood.
    Blood was also found at the lift lobby of Block 337, Tampines Street 32, where the transvestite and his friend allegedly alighted from the taxi.
    The New Paper reported yesterday that Mr Peady's elder sister, who lives in Australia, wrote on her Facebook page that he had suffered 12 injuries.
    He was stabbed in his left eye, left arm, left chest, and face. Mr Peady has undergone at least two operations for his injuries.
    He was also expected to undergo microsurgery to repair the damage to the tendons and nerves in his left arm.
    His sister also wrote that he has been working in Singapore for about five years.
    His family expects to arrive in Singapore by this week after getting international passports.
    If convicted, Gado can be jailed for 15 years or for life. He also faces being fined and/or caning.

This article was first published in The New Paper.

http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne...01-331020.html

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Being 'engaged' does NOT mean your BF's sister is your 'sister in law'.lol

Sounds like he broke up with her and she flipped. Trannies are usually victims of crimes of passion more than their romantic interests, but in this case it seems like the villain was the TG.

I think it's a bad idea to look for reasons why another person attempts to murder someone else. If he hit her or physically abused her, she had a responsibility to cut off their relationship. That's just speculation anyway.

IMO it sounds like the attack was premeditated since she had her friend pick her up after the stabbing.

Last edited by giovanni_hotel; 03-04-2012 at 06:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    Being 'engaged' does NOT mean your BF's sister is you 'sister in law'.lol

Sounds like he broke up with her and she flipped. Trannies are usually victims of crimes of passion more than their romantic interests, but in this case it seems like the villain was the TG.

I think it's a bad idea to look for reasons why another person attempts to murder someone else. If he hit her or physically abused her, she had a responsibility to cut off their relationship. That's just speculation anyway.

IMO it sounds like the attack was premeditated since she had her friend pick her up after the stabbing.
    Speculations...you mean she didn't have a mobile phone and call a friend in a panic after the event? Have you ever known a Filipino -or anyone else in their early 20s- who doesn't have a mobile phone at the end of their arm?

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fancy fancy View Post
    I wonder what you'd do if i pissed you off Alyssa....?
    usually when im pissed i become silent then usually i decided to eat some ice cream or chocolates or cakes yummy

then ill make myself more beautiful like salons and derma

will just move on and look for more cute yummy boys lol

life is too short to be sad, depressed and get angry i dont have time for that

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

Ohhh my fucking Goshhh! Ive just read and heard from a friend the true reason for this. My Goshhh! I couldnt believe it!