Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Default Re: No tits are ok too?

depends on the woman. some girls look great with big tits - IMHO most do not
    I really enjoy the TV/CD/femboy genre and I think it could be huge if it were done correctly.

Nicole - It's crazy how many men get off on being hurt and or humiliated by beautiful women LOL

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Me personally, I think tits are very helpful in conveying womanhood, especially if you're naked and you have a penis. lol But let's face it. As we all know, some sick bastards like looking at little boys. But that's a pedophile I speaking of now. Like the fucking guys that go on vacation to Asia and S America to fuck little boys. *BARF! I bet we have a few of those sickies here. Don't kid yourself. And that's a little more fucked up than being gay. Don't you think?

It's so very hard to say what the hell turns on guys. I mean, some are turned on by poops and peepee. Jesus Christ, some guys are turned on by necrophilia. I wish my libido was that diverse. I'm boring. My favorite thing is to get my dick sucked. lol

I sometimes think guys into flat chested TS are into little boys and teenager boys. Odds say that at least some are. I know when I was in my early and mid teens, older guys had sex with me knowing that, even though I may have looked like a girl with makeup and clothes on, I had a stuffed bra and a lil' wiener.

But I digress...

Rookie Poster

My first priority is a pretty face. I like round tits, but that's secondary. Thought Domino was great before she got larger breasts, but admit I prefer her new look. If I actually meet a girl, personality trumps anything else.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

c/o The Onion

Grey's Boobs
    ABC
    9 p.m. EST/8 p.m. CST

In this new spin-off premiering tonight, they don't have time for her entire anatomy, so they're just concentrating on the good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    Me personally, I think tits are very helpful in conveying womanhood, especially if you're naked and you have a penis. lol
    holy shite that was funny - I'm not having the greatest day and I really appreciate the laugh Thanks Nicole

Omg. Btw I was dating this guy before I had tits. He told me how great I looked without them. "Nooooo, baby! Don't get tits. You look perfect just the way you are!"

I was like, "What are you saying, David? That you prefer me to have a more boyish chest?!" He had no real answer. I dumped that faggots's ass tout de suite. lol

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by maaarc View Post
    holy shite that was funny - I'm not having the greatest day and I really appreciate the laugh Thanks Nicole
    Well it's true. lol

Quote Originally Posted by maaarc View Post
    depends on the woman. some girls look great with big tits - IMHO most do not
    I really enjoy the TV/CD/femboy genre and I think it could be huge if it were done correctly.

Nicole - It's crazy how many men get off on being hurt and or humiliated by beautiful women LOL
    There are all types. I guess it can seem "crazy". But it's more common than a lot of people think. Some guys fall to pieces for a cruel, beautiful woman. Some guys want you to recreate their mother disciplining them. Many times their mother's were beautiful and they treated their little sonny boy like shit. Later he became a powerful attorney, or a physician or stock broker. But he still needs his mother's "love". And he associates that intimacy he had with her with cruelty. And some guys want you to be their mom who left them at home alone to go out and turn tricks. They want a "dirty girl". I've done a lot of role play. It can run deep.

Last edited by Nicole Dupre; 02-28-2012 at 09:29 PM.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Tits or gtfo ftw.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    Omg. Btw I was dating this guy before I had tits. He told me how great I looked without them. "Nooooo, baby! Don't get tits. You look perfect just the way you are!"

I was like, "What are you saying, David? That you prefer me to have a more boyish chest?!" He had no real answer. I dumped that faggots's ass tout de suite. lol
    This made me laugh