Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Re: No tits are ok too?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    Omg. Btw I was dating this guy before I had tits. He told me how great I looked without them. "Nooooo, baby! Don't get tits. You look perfect just the way you are!"

I was like, "What are you saying, David? That you prefer me to have a more boyish chest?!" He had no real answer. I dumped that faggots's ass tout de suite. lol

See in my mind it all depends, I love big boobs, no lies but shape and feel always trump size. That being said, I'd never encourage a girl I was dating to get implants, irrespective of the final result because to me, the concept of getting cosmetic surgery under full anesthesia is ridiculous. I'll grant that my experience with this was all with GG friends and family and I full well understand that in the TS world, cosmetic surgery is de rigueur because you're trying to bring your exterior looks in line with how you feel. Lil different in the GG world, I guess.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Omg. Btw I was dating this guy before I had tits. He told me how great I looked without them. "Nooooo, baby! Don't get tits. You look perfect just the way you are!"

I was like, "What are you saying, David? That you prefer me to have a more boyish chest?!" He had no real answer. I dumped that faggots's ass tout de suite. lol
    I like tits - tits are just fine. I simply believe the breast enlargement thing has gotten out of control - all these women parading around with scud missiles on their chests just does not do it for me. I asked OK I begged my first TS girlfriend not to get boobies cause I knew not only was I going to pay for them but the size increase was never gonna stop until she looked like a freak show. sure as shite I paid for the boobies and almost as fast as she healed she wanted bigger ones. That was the end of a nice little friendship stupid girls

Senior Member Platinum Poster

My tits are silicone gel. They're very natural feeling, or so I've been told.

And my surgeon recommended a very specific size. I wanted bigger and he talked me out of it. He said that the size he suggested would be perfect, and I think he was right.

Member Rookie Poster

I must admit to prefering TS to TV. Having said that there are a couple of TVs in the UK I am hoping to meet soon.

Rookie Poster

And my surgeon recommended a very specific size. I wanted bigger and he talked me out of it. He said that the size he suggested would be perfect, and I think he was right.
    Again, my qualm with implants or cosmetic surgery in general is very rarely with the final outcome, just with the inherent risk/cost of it. That being said, it certainly isn't my place to tell someone that what they feel they need is unnecessary. It's certainly a little different in my mind for a gg who is unhappy with her breast size vs a ts who more or less has no breasts. Maybe it shouldn't be though, who am I to say...

Rookie Poster

Oh and let me qualify my previous post by adding that I am in no way attracted to tgirls who don't have decent sized breasts/feminine curves, hence the conundrum of sorts

I could only find 2 girls with natural breasts on the banner ads. Me and Mandy. I am not too sure why you care so much when you aren't even really attracted to women anyways? Personally as someone who is attracted to all forms of women, I find fake breasts to be a huge turn off. Not only do they usually look fake unless you had some decent natural tissue there, but they FEEL fake. They don't move at all like natural breasts should which is part of the attraction to them. Personally I am glad to see more natural girls coming a long then fake silicone breasts. And I really wouldn't call A cup breasts like mandys or B cup like mine no tits. I much rather have b-cup natural breasts than bags of plastic in my chest that don't move or feel real. Just sharing my own feelings on the subject since you posted about it.

Has to have boobs for me, sorry not into mosquito bites.

6'8" 180 lb oral top

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

LOL...yea I agree they're pretty proportinate and they look pretty nice..... My interest is no so much the size or firmness, but the art work....can you come closer so I can get a better feel.........errrrrrr, I mean look? lol

Breasts are best when they are natural.
    No matter the size, real breasts are unique and personal in a way that a product can never be.

Everyone seems caught up in the fake boob thing, trans girls, genetic girls to the point that I hear women talking as if the only breasts that are attractive are the fake ones. That is whack.

Do what you like, like what you like. But for me I always vote for real tits no matter how small.