Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Default Re: hey has anyone wiped their ass on the koran for fun

If it's Thursday, it must be another day for the left's vile anti Christian bigotry. Hmmmm...while expecting, no demanding an apology from russtata, perhaps they missed this one.....but I doubt it. Huff Po is regualr reading for you all.

Footnote...the bigot was forced to make what he called "sort of an apology". So..... keep on demading apologies from "conservatives" while your own engage in this shit.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/cultur...ic-hate-screed

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

And OMK is still unable to affirm that Muslims shouldn't be sterilized.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...6&postcount=29

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post

if i get over there are we going to do the wild thing Trish i will even let your little friends watch a real pommie friends watch

live with honour

Quote Originally Posted by russtafa View Post
    does the koran make good toilet paper?
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody View Post
    the purpose of tough guy internet hate mongering is to attract attention and elicit responses. when your 4 year old is throwing a tantrum, ignore them.
    I probably am wasting my time, but books in general are better for understanding. In the case of the Koran, it is a high context book, meaning one needs to know the circumstances of the passages to achieve higher understanding. Lots of people have taken things out of context, for political gain. This includes both Muslims and the critcs of Islam. If 40% of the people in some Muslims areas are illiterate, as it said in the "911 Report", they must get thier interpretation, from someone besides themselves. In the case of English speakers, Arabic words, often have different meanings depending on the context.

But let's look at one example. Unfortunately, I must paraphrase due to my current situation. But basic someone quoted a passage, which said something like; "kill the infidels, fight the end, lie in wait and attack them, etc". The context, was that there had been a widespread spread rumor, that a major power nation, was amassing an army to attack them. The attack never materialized, according to my understanding. But one can easily argue that his exhortations were about that specific situation.

One addtional thing, the decision was made many centuries ago, to organize the Koran from the the shortest, to the longest Suras (chapters), instead of chonologically. The Prophet had distinct phases in his life, such as mystic, warrior general, and empire adminstrator. And in some case it is disputed when a particular Sura was actually written. In those cases scholars have make conclusions regarding the time/order, by the related content.

One can find, many positive things in the Koran, such as the importance of charity, if you look for them. And so called negative things can be framed by context, if you seek understanding, like it says in the Bible.

Professional Poster BluegrassCat's Avatar

In fact, he said he would sooner step into highway traffic than to oppose a religious holocaust. Nasty stuff from a nasty punter.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BluegrassCat View Post
    In fact, he said he would sooner step into highway traffic than to oppose a religious holocaust. Nasty stuff from a nasty punter.
    but a straight shooter and not a pussy

live with honour

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by russtafa View Post
    but a straight shooter and not a pussy
    One bigoted loser endorses another.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

5 Star Poster

thanks Trish honey bunny xxxxx love yah you cutie

live with honour

One bigoted loser endorses another.
    Pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Someone wrote that Russtafa's posts are like a four year old's rantings - trying to get attention. A good summation of his contribution to all and any debaes.

It is a shame that the moderators managed to delete a wonderful thread like Paulistano's of girls around the world and yet this malodorous and deeply offensive thread offering vile insults to the world's millions of moslem men and women remains. Russtafa is a racist of the worst sort - and threads like this should be deleted.

Last edited by Prospero; 03-08-2012 at 02:53 PM.