Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Default Re: hey has anyone wiped their ass on the koran for fun

Quote Originally Posted by russtafa View Post
    hey Trish i why don't i take you out sometime i know you fancy me ,i will give yah a good pounding as many times as you want=promise
    Why would I do that when I already topped you and left your ass sore and gapping?

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Junior Poster

surely these 2 are trolling? i mean no one can actually be that stupid
    not in a world id like to live in anyway

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    Why would I do that when I already topped you and left your ass sore and gapping?
    is that what you want me to do to you? well if you insist

live with honour

So if you conservatives out there aren't the bigots and racists some claim you are, then why don't any of you oppose the things that spill out of russtafa's mouth?
    The terms liberal and conservative (which came out of classical liberalism) have been so jumbled as to be rendered almost meaningless.
    I mean, are, say, Dwight Eisenhower and Rick Santorum both conservative? Are both Abraham Lincoln and Newt Gingrich both conservative?
    I mean, the position of the Republican Party, going back to the mid 19th century was that chattel slavery and wage slavery were and are the same. Does that position still hold for these so-called conservatives? And, too, the Republican Party were against industrialization. As they saw it as an attack on their fundamental culture. Does that position still hold?
    This new breed of conservatism is merely: extreme nationalism. They're extremists.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    The terms liberal and conservative (which came out of classical liberalism) have been so jumbled as to be rendered almost meaningless.
    I mean, are, say, Dwight Eisenhower and Rick Santorum both conservative? Are both Abraham Lincoln and Newt Gingrich both conservative?
    I mean, the position of the Republican Party, going back to the mid 19th century was that chattel slavery and wage slavery were and are the same. Does that position still hold for these so-called conservatives? And, too, the Republican Party were against industrialization. As they saw it as an attack on their fundamental culture. Does that position still hold?
    This new breed of conservatism is merely: extreme nationalism. They're extremists.

What a pile of bullshit Ben.....really. I know everybody likes to think of you as this nice guy who never has harsh word about anybody, but when you call folks extremists, that nice gay guy shit goes out the window. You expose yourself for what you really are.You know little about the history of the modern conservative movement. Your knowledge is limited to what you read on all your left wing web sites you frequent. Do you know any real conservatives? Was Reagan an extremist? Is Paul Ryan ? How about John Beohner? or Jack Kemp? Was William F. Buckley and extremist? Was Newt when he balanced the Budget as the Speaker? How about the 40% of Americans who identify themselves as conservative ? How is it that someone who's gay and rightfully sensitive to blatant stereotyping, engages in that himself? I'd like an explanation of why each is an extremist. You made the charge.....let's see if you got the balls to make it stick. And if you copy and paste some nonsense from Huff Po or Glen Greenwald....than you simply confirm to me you are someone of little independent thought.

If you had made the statement that certain people who identify themselves as conservatives you find have some extreme social views, that would have been palatable, with an explanation...but that's not what you did. If you had said both parties have moved closer to the wings....that might be an accurate observation, but that's not what you did. You like to delude yourself, and us into thinking you have some sort of libertarian streak in you. I've flushed that nonsense out on numerous occasions. No libertarian would call a conservative an extremist. You're a fraud.

Take a few minutes and educate yourself about Conservatives form a Conservative.

So if you conservatives out there aren't the bigots and racists some claim you are, then why don't any of you oppose the things that spill out of russtafa's mouth?
    the purpose of tough guy internet hate mongering is to attract attention and elicit responses. when your 4 year old is throwing a tantrum, ignore them.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Thanks flabbybody, for the sound advice.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Been telling you that for a while - bigots don't listen, aren't rational, etc.

5 Star Poster

hey Trish we should hit the piss together and i can do the wild thing with yah you sexy wench

live with honour