Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: hey has anyone wiped their ass on the koran for fun

"Millions of innocent men, women, and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burned, tortured, fined, and imprisoned, yet we have not advanced one inch toward uniformity. What has been the effect of coercion? To make one half of the world fools and the other half hypocrites."

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    Hmmmm which trendy catch phrase did you object to exactly? Really, they lived on the continent without your help for 50000 years.Come on you conservatives and teabaggers out there. Here's your chance to prove you're not bigots. You don't have to approve of Islam. Fuck knows I don't. I think the world would be better off if all religions died away, and all holy books are ignored and lost deep in the stacks of university libraries.

But there's a difference between Muslims and Islam which russtafa ignores; just as there is a difference between Christians and Christianity. Both Christianity and Islam are diseases. In fact they are very much mutations of the same memetic virus. Muslims and Christians are victims of the disease.

But anyone who wants to sterilize Christians as you want to sterilize Muslims is simply a filthy bigot...as are you.

On the other hand, to think that Christians have been duped since birth into believing a superstitious creed simply parallels their own belief that Muslims have been duped from birth to believe in a superstitious creed...on this hand, both critics are correct.

Just watch. The conservatives will come out with their condemnations now.

5 Star Poster

god Trish you and your pals are full of shit and you know it ,but please don't try and fool us we can see though your bullshit and that's all it is .as for the abos who ever got here first would have wiped them out no question about that

live with honour

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

we can see though your bullshit...
    Well then please elaborate. Just what particular argument do find transparent? And if you can see through it, then tell us what you see behind it. Are you saying there is no distinction between Christianity and Christians? Islam and Muslims? Are you saying I'm wrong and that we really should sterilize Muslims? Grant us a display of your intellect and tell us exactly what it is you see and what reasons underlie your extreme prejudice.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Looks like you shifted your position on aboriginals. First you claim they couldn't survive on their own; that you saved them from the harsh environment of Australia.

we saved their asses because if it wasn't us fuck knows what would happen to them.
    Of course they have survived there for 50000 years until you lot arrived. Now instead of claiming you saved them you admit to all but wiping them out.

as for the abos who ever got here first would have wiped them out no question about that
    So which is it? Will you pick a position and stick to it, please?

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

5 Star Poster

if it was not the English any other nation would have wiped this primitive people off the map

live with honour

5 Star Poster

hey Trish i why don't i take you out sometime i know you fancy me ,i will give yah a good pounding as many times as you want=promise

live with honour

5 Star Poster

Looks like you shifted your position on aboriginals. First you claim they couldn't survive on their own; that you saved them from the harsh environment of Australia.

Of course they have survived there for 50000 years until you lot arrived. Now instead of claiming you saved them you admit to all but wiping them out.

So which is it? Will you pick a position and stick to it, please?
    i give you position me deep inside you pumping .i have a big cock and chicks like it and i will give it to you .you will be singing the Australian national anthem

live with honour

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Come on you conservatives and teabaggers out there. Here's your chance to prove you're not bigots.
    Just watch. The conservatives will come out with their condemnations now.
    The day I feel compelled to prove anything to you, or any other twisted progressive is the day I'll stop my car in the high speed lane and step out in front of an oncoming tractor trailer. I owe you nothing. You will not put me on the defensive about my thoughts, opinions and positions nor do I feel inclined to justify them to especially you, or anyone else for that matter. You have not earned that. You all have mastered the technique of feigning outrage and crying racism as a political tactic to the point we've become desensitized even in the face or real racism or bigotry. You reap what you sow. Don't look to me for help if the real racists come. Run that game somewhere else.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RACE CARD.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	11.8 KB 
ID:	454143  

No outrage here; that's your bag. Just don't ever claim you're not a bigot or a racist. You passed on the opportunity to demonstrate otherwise.

An afterthought, or two:
    I owe you nothing. You will not put me on the defensive about my thoughts, opinions and positions nor do I feel inclined to justify them to especially you, or anyone else for that matter. You have not earned that.
    But you are on the defensive. That's clear from the desperation in your ludicrous attempt to extract yourself from a simple invitation, an invitation to simply say, "I morally oppose the sterilization of Muslims." The fact that you can't bring yourself to affirm that easy moral judgement (just because I invited you to do so) speaks volumes. Sorry to have put you on the spot, but you could have easily avoided taking the defensive position by just affirming Muslims shouldn't be sterilized. How hard is that?? Rather than allay doubts about your moral position on sterilization, you would rather not appear to be giving any concession, however small, to me. If you didn't disgust me so, I'd be flattered.

Time after time you have claimed you're not a bigot, that Fox viewers aren't bigots and tea baggers aren't rascist. Where I come from, people who make claims owe their readers a "proof" of the claim in the form of argument or evidence. You incurred the debt when you opened your mouth.

Last edited by trish; 02-29-2012 at 10:55 PM. Reason: added an afterthought or two

5 Star Poster

baby what's wrong

live with honour