Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: hey has anyone wiped their ass on the koran for fun

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    Still, I see no explanation why the HA conservatives, who explicitly claim they are not bigots or racists, have yet to put themselves in oppositions to russtafa's many many bigoted remarks.
    Oh give me a break, that question doesn't warrant response. Does the man seem all there to you?

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Faldur View Post
    Oh give me a break, that question doesn't warrant response. Does the man seem all there to you?
    What question? I'm just sayin'. You guys aren't.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

5 Star Poster

put a plug in it if you like the ragheads so much go and live with them i would rather push the button them or better yet just put something in their water so they stop breeding

live with honour

5 Star Poster

mate i hate them i fought on the streets in the 80s and i know cowards the left are

live with honour

Quote Originally Posted by russtafa View Post
    put a plug in it if you like the ragheads so much go and live with them i would rather push the button them or better yet just put something in their water so they stop breeding
    Any of you conservatives or teabaggers out there who explicitly make a big deal of not being bigots nor racist want to bravely make explicit their opposition this shit? It's simple. You don't have to dance around issue and claim there's no need. Of course there's no need. But why not just do it? Why not just say, this is racist, bigoted bullshit?

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

5 Star Poster

Any of you conservatives or teabaggers out there who explicitly make a big deal of not being bigots nor racist want to bravely make explicit their opposition this shit? It's simple. You don't have to dance around issue and claim there's no need. Of course there's no need. But why not just do it? Why not just say, this is racist, bigoted bullshit?
    Trish you are so funny

live with honour

5 Star Poster

oh drop dead you lot are all responsible for all the troubles we have with this muslim immigration because wont shut the gates and then you complain when the people of these countries hate the disease you have inflicted on us.if they weren't here i would not complain and they fail to integrate into the societies they are placed in,in fact they want us to change for them

live with honour

I think the aboriginals had the same complaint about you. You lot didn't exactly integrate into their society did you? Maybe you lot could convert to Islam. You lot don't strike me as bunch a steadfast Christians anyway.

5 Star Poster

I think the aboriginals had the same complaint about you. You lot didn't exactly integrate into their society did you? Maybe you lot could convert to Islam. You lot don't strike me as bunch a steadfast Christians anyway.
    fuck off trish we did them a favour you always use these fucking primitives when i mention muslims get fucking real and don't use these trendy lefty catch phases. we saved their asses because if it wasn't us fuck knows what would happen to them.muslims are a disease every where they are introduced so go argue with the asians,africans,europeans and i think they will call you fucking stark raving mad .take your blindfold off and look at what they are about you crazy woman.besides how fucking biased are you with your anti-christian views

Last edited by russtafa; 02-28-2012 at 10:59 PM.
    live with honour

don't use these trendy lefty catch phases
    Hmmmm which trendy catch phrase did you object to exactly?
    we saved their asses because if it wasn't us fuck knows what would happen to them
    Really, they lived on the continent without your help for 50000 years.
    muslims are a disease
    Come on you conservatives and teabaggers out there. Here's your chance to prove you're not bigots. You don't have to approve of Islam. Fuck knows I don't. I think the world would be better off if all religions died away, and all holy books are ignored and lost deep in the stacks of university libraries.

But there's a difference between Muslims and Islam which russtafa ignores; just as there is a difference between Christians and Christianity. Both Christianity and Islam are diseases. In fact they are very much mutations of the same memetic virus. Muslims and Christians are victims of the disease.

But anyone who wants to sterilize Christians as you want to sterilize Muslims is simply a filthy bigot...as are you.

On the other hand, to think that Christians have been duped since birth into believing a superstitious creed simply parallels their own belief that Muslims have been duped from birth to believe in a superstitious creed...on this hand, both critics are correct.

Just watch. The conservatives will come out with their condemnations now.

Last edited by trish; 02-29-2012 at 12:15 AM.