Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

Default Re: Thursday March 1st@ W/dancer Trace+ Las Vegas style show W/ Sunny D & Betty Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Tranny Strip View Post
    I would NEVER go on someone elses thread unless I needed to make a correction. Eva Lin will NOT be appearing TONIGHT at Secrets!!! She has an exclusive contract with Tranny Strip tomorrow...Friday at our party at Evolve!

We have been promoting her NY apperance for almost 2 weeks along with Domino Presley and Morgan Bailey who we also worked with at The Tranny AWards in LA. Yes, Eva did stop by at Secrets on Tuesday. She asked me if it was ok. Of course that was fine. I welcome anyone to go to Sunnys partys at Secrets. Just not to POST that my performer is making "An Apperance at Secrets and advertise to everyone to see and read". We are paying her for this NYC apperance. Eva is a sweet girl and thinks Sunny is sweet and friends with some of her same friends.

I wish Sunny all the Best and her partys. I only thought I needed to make this correction as it was brought to my attention and thought it needed to come from me...not someone else or a fake screename telling her.

Have fun tonight and know you are always welcome to our partys with open arms and also your staff. As I have said in the past we should let NYC have it and do a joint one time party with both our great visions and power for the TS community.

Thanks from all of us at Tranny Strip!! xo
    dude like i said in the sticky... you are nuts!!!!! don't post in my threads again... eva lin was at my party as was your other hostesses jennifer paris, ashley sky, and your bartendar angelika... people are free to do what they want and go where they please.... you really looked like an ass posting in my thread the way you did!!!i suggest not making emergency corrections in my threads!!!have a great day!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 166.jpg 
Views:	344 
Size:	99.7 KB 
ID:	454612   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 156.jpg 
Views:	354 
Size:	81.1 KB 
ID:	454613   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 171.jpg 
Views:	353 
Size:	92.3 KB 
ID:	454614   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 160.jpg 
Views:	352 
Size:	76.0 KB 
ID:	454615  

RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

Default Re: Thursday March 1st@ W/dancer Trace+ Las Vegas style show W/ Sunny D & Betty Nice!

All the fun and gorgeous BEAUTIES from last night!

Name:	Picture 021.jpg 
Views:	328 
Size:	101.8 KB 
ID:	454663   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 035.jpg 
Views:	332 
Size:	118.5 KB 
ID:	454664   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 068.jpg 
Views:	341 
Size:	72.9 KB 
ID:	454665   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 074.jpg 
Size:	70.8 KB 
ID:	454666  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 047.jpg 
Views:	331 
Size:	85.3 KB 
ID:	454667   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 083.jpg 
Views:	333 
Size:	63.3 KB 
ID:	454668   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 082.jpg 
Views:	338 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	454669   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 088.jpg 
Views:	334 
Size:	77.3 KB 
ID:	454670  

Name:	Picture 087.jpg 
Views:	346 
Size:	71.6 KB 
ID:	454671   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 162.jpg 
Views:	335 
Size:	65.6 KB 
ID:	454672   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 171.jpg 
Size:	92.3 KB 
ID:	454673  

Sunshyne is interested in this party

Rookie Poster

Wow! Who's the blond in the white boots? Will she be at the parties next week?

Quote Originally Posted by Nikka View Post
    Sunshyne is interested in this party
    thanks Nikka....i will make sure to reach out....so nice to see you post on one of my threads...it has been years!!!welcome back!

Name:	Picture 002.jpg 
Size:	96.3 KB 
ID:	454693   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 013.jpg 
Views:	353 
Size:	74.0 KB 
ID:	454694   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 029.jpg 
Views:	350 
Size:	108.1 KB 
ID:	454695   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 048.jpg 
Size:	112.0 KB 
ID:	454696  

Name:	Picture 115.jpg 
Views:	349 
Size:	78.3 KB 
ID:	454697   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 112.jpg 
Views:	349 
Size:	77.0 KB 
ID:	454698   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 055.jpg 
Views:	341 
Size:	80.6 KB 
ID:	454699   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 067.jpg 
Views:	336 
Size:	91.7 KB 
ID:	454700  

Senior Member Junior Poster

Thank you for the amazing party last night, it really was a great time. Trace is really a goddess and your performance was excellent as well. I haven't seen so many beautiful TS girls out in one night in quite some time. Cheers.

Professional Poster Yoda Rules!'s Avatar

Sunny you continue to astound me with your beauty and fashion. You always look beautiful but the pictures from the last few weeks are absolutely breathtaking. Your performance last night was excellent, you can really see the respect when the beautiful girls made their way to tip you during your number. I will say that as beautiful as you look in these pictures, you are even more stunning in person. Without question the classiest TS girl in the scene

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

Tranny Lover Junior Poster Tran Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda Rules! View Post
    Sunny you continue to astound me with your beauty and fashion. You always look beautiful but the pictures from the last few weeks are absolutely breathtaking. Your performance last night was excellent, you can really see the respect when the beautiful girls made their way to tip you during your number. I will say that as beautiful as you look in these pictures, you are even more stunning in person. Without question the classiest TS girl in the scene
    Hey Yoda stop being such a kiss ass, SDL is my girl Seriously though we all know she is hot and you just sound like your writing her a poem or something lol

Professional Poster Yoda Rules!'s Avatar

I am not being a kiss ass, I'm being a friend to a great lady, a huge difference. And as for your comment about poetry, this is for you:

Rose are red, Violets are blue,
    Sunny is sweet and she is hot too!

Aside from Sunny, I will say that I have been impressed with the level of TS talent that has been on display at her parties the past few weeks. The pictures are hot but they are only telling part of the story. There seems to be a lot of new girls coming out of the woodwork which is always a good thing.

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

Senior Member Junior Poster

I remain quite enamored with the lovely Trace who danced the other night. I would like to formally request to have her back at another event, it would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.