Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

Default Re: Transwomen With No Hormones

im hormone free but for Freddie ill take hormones just to be able to taste and shag him *wink*

Senior Member Veteran Poster KittyPride's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    WTF are you talking about? They don't give transsexuals Androcur very often anymore in the first place. And they give them estrogen along with whatever T blockers they're on. Androcur is what they gave rapists in prison. All it does is atrophy your nuts. It's saltpeter. Wtf kind of doctor are you seeing that doesn't have you on estrogen but gives you Androcur? The prison quack?

You're so full of it.
    I live in europe and I get androcur...and I use estrogen patches.

What in god's name does that mean? lol
    Well hormones for me arent just for looks. Testosterone used to make me feel depressed. Estrogen makes me feel good and balanced. We do need a little testosterone too though... but a very small amount. Anyway..Im in it for life... Id be a very weird boy coz I am NOT going off the hormones..I feel so much better on them. I have come to terms with my sexuality as well which is now balanced as a non-op. I just take each day as it comes...
    And try to enjoy the most of it...

And yes I still do compare myself with boys... coz it makes me feel more feminine

Last edited by KittyPride; 03-02-2012 at 04:16 AM.

Senior Member 5 Star Poster EvonRose's Avatar

I agree with Kitty, estrogen actually rewires the brain, and makes one feel at peace with self More so than looks its the feeling you get when you know your body is producing as a woman... makes sense... but the physical benefits are also great! hahah

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KittyPride View Post
    Well hormones for me arent just for looks. Testosterone used to make me feel depressed. Estrogen makes me feel good and balanced. We do need a little testosterone too though... but a very small amount. Anyway..Im in it for life... Id be a very weird boy coz I am NOT going off the hormones..I feel so much better on them. I have come to terms with my sexuality as well which is now balanced as a non-op. I just take each day as it comes...
    And try to enjoy the most of it...

And yes I still do compare myself with boys... coz it makes me feel more feminine
    I know all about what hormone levels and what their ranges are supposed to be. But you sound kinda weird about it.

And "in it for life"? That's an interesting, and not especially convincing, way of putting it. You make it sound like you joined the mob or became a Scientologist. It's not supposed to be a commitment. It's supposed to be liberating and come naturally.

And comparing yourself to boys sounds pretty counterproductive if you're a girl. lol Why the hell would you do that? Are you tempted to commit hari kari when you compare yourself to women?

When did you start taking hormones? How long ago?

Last edited by Nicole Dupre; 03-02-2012 at 07:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by alyssaluxor View Post
    im hormone free but for Freddie ill take hormones just to be able to taste and shag him *wink*
    Would you bottom for young Frederick?

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Quote Originally Posted by tsadriana View Post
    Vanessa that butt Freddie will wish to have every morning on his bed.....Specially black guys when will see ur butt i gurante u that they will forget that u dont take chemicals in ur body...ur good looking .
    what the hell you mean specially black guys?

I know all about what hormone levels and what their ranges are supposed to be. But you sound kinda weird about it.

And "in it for life"? That's an interesting, and not especially convincing, way of putting it. You make it sound like you joined the mob or became a Scientologist. It's not supposed to be a commitment. It's supposed to be liberating and come naturally.

And comparing yourself to boys sounds pretty counterproductive if you're a girl. lol Why the hell would you do that? Are you tempted to commit hari kari when you compare yourself to women?

When did you start taking hormones? How long ago?
    Ehm! Well... I started transitioning 5 years ago. It has taken me some time to adjust and get used to the fact that I will be a transsexual for life (and not a woman). This has taken me some time to find my way in, emotionally and psychologically. To accept what I am. And it is a commitment in a way. I have become more liberated but issues like finding my self worth remain very important thoughout my life.

So yes it is liberating and comes naturally but still I had to face the fact that I am a TS, and that I do not want to adjust myself once again to other people's expectations of how and who I am supposed to be.

For instance. I feel like a woman but I am a non op TS and happy with that. So I embrace myself as being different from woman also. I want to be free.
    I have felt locked up and caged since birth and my transition was not just to become myself but goes on... into doing what I actually want in life... etc.
    I am not very good at expressing myself in english so I hope what I am trying to say does not look scrambled to you.

Hari Kari is a strong way to put it. While I AM feminine and not at all ugly (I know) I always remain insercure about my looks...especially when I compare myself to GG's... so yes... you could say that it makes me feel better when I compare myself with how I was, and How I am now. How far I have come, and I am happy with that.

Its sorth of the same like feeling gratitude for having something to eat, and enjoying the small things in life... those are important for me wellbeing and happyness.

I have been on hormones 2,5 to 3 years (dont know exactly). It was a nightmare coz allthough I visit a gender clinic a lot went wrong with my health... but I am becoming stable now. My estrogen en testosterone levels are somewhat stable now and am slowly starting to feel better.

I felt very bad in the beginning. Crying every day. Because of hormone inbalance. Also I have osteoporosis so I AM worried about my hormones. But things are getting better fortunately.

I have accepted myself as a TS, and am ejoying my life as much as I can. I have a sweet bf etc...

The TS-scene is not really my thing to be honest... but I do visit coz after all... I am not like normal woman. And T-issues do interest and effect me occasionally.

I just have a preference for masculine sweet and somewhat dominant guys... and dont like that whole bttm/transvetite thing that is going on with T lovers.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by KittyPride; 03-02-2012 at 04:57 PM.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KittyPride View Post
    I have accepted myself as a TS, and am ejoying my life as much as I can. I have a sweet bf etc...

The TS-scene is not really my thing to be honest... but I do visit coz after all... I am not like normal woman. And T-issues do interest and effect me occasionally.

I just have a preference for masculine sweet and somewhat dominant guys... and dont like that whole bttm/transvetite thing that is going on with T lovers.
    Well I would sure as hell hope you feel like you made the right choice. This is certainly nothing to do out of boredom or in the middle of a horny crossdressing moment.

Are you non-op because of financial reasons or by choice? Most girls I've known are non-op because they were hurting for money. It's nothing to be ashamed of, so please be honest. Transitioning is costly in every imaginable way. And it's never a very convenient thing to do, even if you aren't getting clocked.

I do think it's odd that you came here if you find sexwork to be so beneath you, especially if you're struggling with money. There's no reason to be a poorly transitioned non-op martyr. And you're kidding yourself if you think all girls who became sexworkers didn't come from any well-to-do and/or squeaky clean backgrounds. The LGBT population is loaded with people who've fallen from grace.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by alyssaluxor View Post
    once you see my dick you'd be on all fours.

lets not play games.

Pussy is ALWAYS free for me