Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Silver Poster

Default Re: Transwomen With No Hormones

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69 View Post
    is that a fact?
    Vanessa that butt Freddie will wish to have every morning on his bed.....Specially black guys when will see ur butt i gurante u that they will forget that u dont take chemicals in ur body...ur good looking .

Senior Member 5 Star Poster EvonRose's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69 View Post
    Not all girls NEED chemicals in their bodys to MAKE them feminine. But to say a trans woman, who lives as a woman and is a leader in the community to be called not trans because she doesnt NEED to is bullshit
    There is nothing wrong with someone not taking hormones, it doesn't make the one taking them better... Having surgery to look feminine is a different to someone who naturally is soft... You look hot so fuck it and fuck them! lol

Quote Originally Posted by EvonRose View Post
    There is nothing wrong with someone not taking hormones, it doesn't make the one taking them better... Having surgery to look feminine is a different to someone who naturally is soft... You look hot so fuck it and fuck them! lol
    I think being a woman is how you carry yourself.
    The recipe to being a transexual varies.
    I'm smooth, soft and yellow with a big ass a nice dick and a cocky attitude that gets mens dicks hard. I was never hairy, muscular or had a big back. my doctor explained many years ago that hormone therepy was going to be a waste because the things i needed were only obtained by cosmetic procedures that FEMALES use to enhance their look. I'm 5'10, but that didnt stop me either!

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by EvonRose View Post
    There are pros and cons to both...

Tg that do not take hormones can perform sexually if thats the only thing your concerned about, they cum thick, and white just like a natural male.

con- femininity is sacrificed, even if passable for now later on in life balding, chest hair, back hair anything a natural male goes trough etc will eventually take place.

Ts who take hormones are soft, feminine, if done young high voice, hair nails grows fast like a gg woman, better in social norms if dating is what you are interested in pass ability factor is higher and some mimic gg women. Balding, and the cycle of male changes stops as soon as 2 years of hormones is taken. But continuously for life.

con- sexual performance can sometimes be sacrificed, cum is spread out and water like, and may not be able to get hard or perform at times.

However tg who do not take hormones are not trans women... It's those who take hormones to transition.
    i like this response

Pussy is ALWAYS free for me

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    That's not necessarily true. I got tiny boobs in high school long before I took 'mones, and they barely got bigger after. I never had much more than peach fuzz on my face. My skin was always soft. Some people have irregular hormone levels to begin with. You have to take that into account. Hormones don't perform miracles, especially if you were hormone-challenged as a boy. Some people are just born 'off'. Transsexuals have different shaped brains often. They know that now.

The thing that probably makes the biggest difference is getting castrated, from what I've seen. And they have a drug that does it from the inside out, called Androcur. It's not legal in the US tho'. But you guys all love balls too, right? Dicks and big balls? lol Some girls don't have big droopy balls tho. Personally, mine are really hard to see. People ask me if I'm castrated.
    all trannies should get castrated then,.

Pussy is ALWAYS free for me

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

The only good thing ( and I mean THEE only thing) about Freddie's posts is that ocassionally it brings out the sexy Ms V. I can't get enough of that milk coco skin, hot PR ass, big titties, and hot gurl stick. That's a hot lady right there.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieGomez View Post
    all trannies should get castrated then,.
    I don't have an issue with that for myself. I've never had very much testo anyway, so I don't think I'd be missing much.

Freddie i bet u dream about Vanessa butt every night from now......just look at the pic number 4 ...all black guys will die to have a butt like her in their bed....lalalalalalal

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    I don't have an issue with that for myself. I've never had very much testo anyway, so I don't think I'd be missing much.
    Nicole be u uraelf fuck the world ...dontlisten what people says ....is just crap...i take everything i read in here more fun...lol

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tsadriana View Post
    Freddie i bet u dream about Vanessa butt every night from now......just look at the pic number 4 ...all black guys will die to have a butt like her in their bed....lalalalalalal
    I wouldn't mind having a Butt like Adriana's in my bed every night!