Thread: Hi Kids!

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Default Hi Kids!

1. I started moving around and living around the world to live new experiences, learn new languages, and broaden my world. There was no plan, I was not escaping anything, it was simply a luxury that was available in my life at the time-one for which I have been so amazed by.

2. Only my close personal friends really know where and why I spend my time. It should be known that I do visit America often and I don't have to be public about it. I believe American citizens have a birth right to travel, reside abroad, and return back last I checked? It is really no one's business in the end where I am is it?

3. My parties at Fusion only continue on Saturdays, and have so for 5 years. I am not going anywhere. I have a great staff who runs the show under my constant direction. As a veteran in this business, I think it is is ok to do that- after all the customers and the girls are the TRUE stars! I plan all the events, we discuss weekly details and I will be THERE SOON AND I LOOK TO SEEING SO MANY OF YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE AGAIN and meeting new friends.

I look forward to making a surprise return this year and share all the inner peace, warmth, and happiness ( and clothes!! hehe) that have I have acquired while I have been traveling the globe.

I thank ALL of my supporters on here who have been with me since the very start. I owe so very much to many of you, your kindness always makes me humble me.

All best and see you soon!

Allanah

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

"The Mariah" Junior Poster AlwaysAda's Avatar

Default Re: Hi Kids!

Awesome. I think living abroad is bold and exciting. Have a blast!!

Mucho blessings to you. Somewhere in the Bible, it says; "The earth is yours, and it's fullness thereof". You are living, what the Word, is truly about. Thanks for checking in. Many here do care, but curiousity about what adventures you may have had, is also a natural human thing too.

Parlez vous Francais?

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

5 Star Poster

we miss you!!!!!!!!!!

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC View Post
    1. I started moving around and living around the world to live new experiences, learn new languages, and broaden my world. There was no plan, I was not escaping anything, it was simply a luxury that was available in my life at the time-one for which I have been so amazed by.

2. Only my close personal friends really know where and why I spend my time. It should be known that I do visit America often and I don't have to be public about it. I believe American citizens have a birth right to travel, reside abroad, and return back last I checked? It is really no one's business in the end where I am is it?

3. My parties at Fusion only continue on Saturdays, and have so for 5 years. I am not going anywhere. I have a great staff who runs the show under my constant direction. As a veteran in this business, I think it is is ok to do that- after all the customers and the girls are the TRUE stars! I plan all the events, we discuss weekly details and I will be THERE SOON AND I LOOK TO SEEING SO MANY OF YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE AGAIN and meeting new friends.

I look forward to making a surprise return this year and share all the inner peace, warmth, and happiness ( and clothes!! hehe) that have I have acquired while I have been traveling the globe.

I thank ALL of my supporters on here who have been with me since the very start. I owe so very much to many of you, your kindness always makes me humble me.

All best and see you soon!

Allanah
    your one of the most genuine woman ive had the pleasure of meeting and spending time with and its always been my honour to be your friend so stay safe have a blast and no matter where you are in the world your always only a phone call away.love you sis.

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH