Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Updates on me

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Default Updates on me

Hey everyone. This is just a quick note to let everyone know that I'm OK. I haven't been posting because I've been going through a lot lately in my personal life as well as working out some issues and trying to let go of a lot of anger. I also intend to start college next month to get my B.S. in Business/Marketing.

I'm getting myself back together nicely after a bit of a rough patch and I'll be posting some website updates soon. Believe it or not, the end of initial production is in sight. I'm just working out a few bugs with the payment system and I have to get back into the habit of shooting regularly. I've even lost a few pounds and have been working on new partnerships in anticipation of going back to work. It won't be long now.

Oh, and I'll have more pics soon of course. I've done a few interesting things in the last few months. You'll see soon enough.

~BB~

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Re: Updates on me

Congratulations on starting the college course and I hope you get everything worked out.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Thanks Steven. Consider this my offer of a truce... on a personal level of course. I'm still going to argue with you about business and politics tho. I'll keep it clean, I promise. :P

~BB~

Senior Member Gold Poster christianxxx's Avatar

let me know if you ever need me for a scene for your site. would love to do it.

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    Hey everyone. This is just a quick note to let everyone know that I'm OK. I haven't been posting because I've been going through a lot lately in my personal life as well as working out some issues and trying to let go of a lot of anger. I also intend to start college next month to get my B.S. in Business/Marketing.

I'm getting myself back together nicely after a bit of a rough patch and I'll be posting some website updates soon. Believe it or not, the end of initial production is in sight. I'm just working out a few bugs with the payment system and I have to get back into the habit of shooting regularly. I've even lost a few pounds and have been working on new partnerships in anticipation of going back to work. It won't be long now.

Oh, and I'll have more pics soon of course. I've done a few interesting things in the last few months. You'll see soon enough.

~BB~
    im very proad of you chicky im glad to see your on the right track,congrats and good luck,your still the smartest chick i know so youll do very well i have faith in you.maybe when you have free time when your done studying you can teach me how to spell k lol

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post

~BB~

I know....you haven't been the same since the Pats lost ! Was that the nexus of that anger? LOL

But seriously.....you're pretty cool, and I like what you have to say ( most of the time) so I look forward to your return. And one can never have enough pics !

Good to hear from you BB. Hope things are back on the level personally and good luck with your studies.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Glad to see you're getting your life onto a positive track, Bella.
    Keep us updated!

-=Steve-Oh=-
    You can't buy happiness but you can POUR it! - Dean Martin

It was nice to here from you. I was wondering what on earth had happened to you.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Glad to see you recharged and back to full strength. Really happy about the news on college too. Double B always gets straight As.