Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Professional Poster Yoda Rules!'s Avatar

Default Re: Tranny tues feb 21st brand new dancer lil' lana! Don't miss this lady!pixxx!

Hey Dino, the girl in the red dress with the beautiful behind is Kim, she is even hotter in person. Do you have any idea who the girl with the glasses is?

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

Senior Member Junior Poster jaxqt28's Avatar

Default Re: Tranny tues feb 21st brand new dancer lil' lana! Don't miss this lady!pixxx!

Wow beautiful ladies. Lana is gorgeous Wish I was in New York and could attend one of your parties. Adding it to the bucket list

Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    I like the new dancer too.

Question; could someone please tell me who the hot girl in the red dress with the beautiful behind is?

stayed tune for fab pic updates this evening on lil' lana first hot dance set... she was amazing!!!and the bunny with the hot bottom is miss kim... quite the beauty!!!!!!!

Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

as promised an update from last night!!!!!!!!see thursdays thread for more pics!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8079.JPG 
Views:	191 
Size:	60.5 KB 
ID:	452457   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8080.JPG 
Views:	197 
Size:	59.0 KB 
ID:	452458   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8081.JPG 
Views:	193 
Size:	167.7 KB 
ID:	452459  

Veteran Poster

Been hearing how awesome the party has been lately. Congrats sunny. Can't wait to stop by and check out all the new girls.

We all have something to say. Don't forget that we are a family.

tranny aficianado Junior Poster housekeeper's Avatar

Great px Sunny, gonna try to get myself over there tomorrow. Question, is that the same girl in these px with you? And what is her name? Grazi

Trans-Glam Productions
    design - production
    @_housekeeper
    @facebook

Great new pics and great time last night. I am looking forward to seeing Giselle tomorrow night, she hasn't performed in NYC in a while, this should be amazing.

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

Oh my god, Yasmin Lee. Hey Yasmin when are you coming back to NYC? I would love to see you at one of Sunny's parties

Aside from Giselle, the beautiful Lady Deja will be at Secret Lounge tonight. Let's get this party started!