Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

Default Re: Sunny Dee-Lite Events in NYC Check it OUT!*NewPics* Tues,Thurs,Fri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tsdvdman View Post
    I don't know about off limits..but she definitely carries herself like a queen. Gorgeous, Sexxxy..Elegant as can be. Yet she is totally cool..cordial and will give you conversation..

thank you thank you thank you!!! i am off-limits as far i am involved in serious relationship with someone i love very much.....But i love meeting and greeting the people who support and believe in me!!!! So hope to see you soonat one of my three weekly events!!!!!!!!Woo-hoo!!! TUESDAY,THURSDAY, AND FRIDAY!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7991.JPG 
Views:	839 
Size:	146.1 KB 
ID:	451939   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7976.JPG 
Views:	837 
Size:	77.4 KB 
ID:	451940   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8009.JPG 
Views:	847 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	451941   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8022.JPG 
Views:	829 
Size:	92.9 KB 
ID:	451942  

Professional Poster Yoda Rules!'s Avatar

Default Re: Sunny Dee-Lite Events in NYC Check it OUT!*NewPics* Tues,Thurs,Fri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great party last night Sunny, you looked hot as hell and it's too bad that you have a boyfriend or you would be in trouble. So now that I know that you are off the market, I am going to have to focus on that little asian girl with the Nicki Minaj booty

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

Kim is really getting hotter by the minute. That red dress looks beautiful on her and I'm always a sucker for heels. I guess I'm going out on Tuesday, I'm going to make sure I get some rest tonight and tomorrow

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

Re blonde gurl with the extra long eyelashes: What's her name?

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

The blonde girl with the extra long eye lashes is Betty Betty Nice, she works the door at the party and is a hostess as well. She will be at Tranny Tuesday tomorrow at the Secret Lounge, you should come by and say hi Just leave that girl Kim for me!

Sunny's partys are always the bomb...i havent been out in a while but whenever i attended they are always great...

I agree Gianna, I used to go out all the time and then I stopped going out for a while and when I got back into the scene I started going to Sunny's parties and they were awesome. She is sweet and creates a comfortable atmosphere for guys to go and meet the TS girls of their dreams.

RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

Looking forward to fab week of events...with this fab weather we are expecting in nyc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name:	giselle11.jpg 
Views:	645 
Size:	19.4 KB 
ID:	452258   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	coco8.jpg 
Views:	663 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	452259   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	giselle4.jpg 
Views:	674 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	452260   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	coco10.jpg 
Views:	666 
Size:	78.1 KB 
ID:	452261  

This thursday feb 23rd @ secret ultra lounge! Come party w/ us @ diva las vegas thursday nyc's hottest ts event! Secret lounge welcomes all! With some of the most beautiful t-girls of the world!

Event features
    featured guest the one and only giselle x- model, actress, & more!
    Plus shows by miss continental plus 2009 coco vancartier
    and the talents of miss betty betty nice!!!!!
    Djing by dutch:

Fabulous entertainment including featured dancer w/ all the gorgeous ladies of nyc !!!!

@secret ultra lounge
    525 west 29th st
    bet 10th and 11th!

Doors open
    10p-4a

gents $20
    ladies $15

mark it on your calenders thursday w/the hottest t-girlz in nyc!!!!!

Name:	coco2.jpg 
Views:	684 
Size:	88.9 KB 
ID:	452263   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	giselle6.jpg 
Views:	692 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	452264   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	coco9.jpg 
Views:	702 
Size:	104.8 KB 
ID:	452265   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	giselle12.jpg 
Views:	688 
Size:	31.4 KB 
ID:	452266  

Giselle is ridiculous, I am so happy that she is back in the scene. She is so hot, I can't stand it. I know where I'll be on Thursday