Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast
    Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Sunny Dee-Lite Events in NYC Check it OUT!*NewPics* Tues,Thurs,Fri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUNNY
    Love all the pictures you are posting . Great Promotion for your party. Will be there to worship you .

Professional Poster Yoda Rules!'s Avatar

Default Re: Sunny Dee-Lite Events in NYC Check it OUT!*NewPics* Tues,Thurs,Fri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunny, I completely agree, the pictures from last night are amazing. So many beautiful new girls showed up and it was awesome to see Eva Lin again. Already looking forward to Thursday night!

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

Senior Member Junior Poster

I must say that I am very interested in meeting the beautiful Trace Mizrahi on Thursday night at Secret Lounge. Her pictures are amazing and some of the girls last night told me that she looks even more beautiful in person. I'm sold

Tranny Lover Junior Poster Tran Fan's Avatar

Had a good time at Secret Lounge last night with the hottest trannies. What a great invention you know. Feminine boys have no business being gay just become a tranny

There is a big difference between feminine boys and transsexual women Tran Fan. I understand your point but a transsexual woman was always a woman, just born in the wrong body.

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

Tranny Lover Junior Poster Tran Fan's Avatar

Oh shut up Yoda you blue smurf, go watch some Star Wars lol Feminine boys in heels, trannies, who cares as long as they are hot

It's just a difference in opinion buddy, you can have the feminine boys in heels and I'll take the beautiful pre op TS women

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda Rules! View Post
    It's just a difference in opinion buddy, you can have the feminine boys in heels and I'll take the beautiful pre op TS women
    All I know is that there were some hot ladies out last night I didn't see no feminine boys in drag, those were some beautiful TS women built for speed

Quote Originally Posted by francoluvtgs View Post
    SUNNY
    Love all the pictures you are posting . Great Promotion for your party. Will be there to worship you .
    We can set up a worshiping section at the party because you have company sir

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!