Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Default Re: This was first reported on a few days ago, in case you missed it.

If a bunch of loons want to protest about some drunken druggie skank, let them. Or, why not go and counter protest if you don't like it.

Land of the free? Clearly not it seems. The Westboro' baptist church amuse me because they are just preaching the bible but at least are more consistent than most of the religious freaks who choose little bits of a crappy book to belittle others.

Soldiers? In their eyes they go and kill people. I can see why they dont like them, but thats for them to believe.

BTW, everyone on this thread is a fag and will burn in hell.. God hates you too.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SpoogeMonkey View Post
    If a bunch of loons want to protest about some drunken druggie skank, let them. Or, why not go and counter protest if you don't like it.

Land of the free? Clearly not it seems. The Westboro' baptist church amuse me because they are just preaching the bible but at least are more consistent than most of the religious freaks who choose little bits of a crappy book to belittle others.

Soldiers? In their eyes they go and kill people. I can see why they dont like them, but thats for them to believe.

BTW, everyone on this thread is a fag and will burn in hell.. God hates you too.
    See you there. lol

Quote Originally Posted by SpoogeMonkey View Post
    BTW, everyone on this thread is a fag and will burn in hell.
    Does that include you?

Just because I'm telling you this story doesn't mean that I'm alive at the end of it.

yup... massive fag, queerboy, homo, tranny chaser, pervert, etc etc.. couldnt give a fuck what I would be labelled as.. it doesnt really offend me, i'm just a bloke behind a computer, cock in hand looking at tits and cocks

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by spoogemonkey View Post
    yup... Massive fag, queerboy, homo, tranny chaser, pervert, etc etc.. Couldnt give a fuck what i would be labelled as.. It doesnt really offend me, i'm just a bloke behind a computer, cock in hand looking at tits and cocks

god bless amerika

Junior Poster

Senior Member Platinum Poster

That was awesome. lol