Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: This was first reported on a few days ago, in case you missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    The real funny thing is that Fred Phelps and the Westburo Baptist church are not Conservatives. The Phelps clan are born and bred Democrats. In fact Mr. Phelps ran for governor in the Democratic primary several years ago. I don't know why everyone claims they are conservatives. As a conservative I tend to mind my own business, and as long as something is not hurting me I don't bother with it. I believe in a balanced budget, low taxes and a strong defense. The idiots from the Phelps clan picket at military funerals.

This is a relatively small church made up of mostly Phelps family members. In my opinion they operate as something as a cult. Their main claim to fame is an abiding hatred of gay people. I went to graduate school in Topeka with one of the Phelps daughters (and she always seemed a little off). I often wondered what happened in Fred Phelps background that he would become obsessed with gays.

If I don't like something or some group I stay away from it and don't think about it all the time. For example if like you don't like green peas and then spend all your time thinking about them. It makes no rational sense. If I didn't like something, I would not let it take up all my free time.

Quote Originally Posted by mildcigar_2001 View Post
    The real funny thing is that Fred Phelps and the Westburo Baptist church are not Conservatives. The Phelps clan are born and bred Democrats. In fact Mr. Phelps ran for governor in the Democratic primary several years ago. I don't know why everyone claims they are conservatives. As a conservative I tend to mind my own business, and as long as something is not hurting me I don't bother with it. I believe in a balanced budget, low taxes and a strong defense. The idiots from the Phelps clan picket at military funerals.

This is a relatively small church made up of mostly Phelps family members. In my opinion they operate as something as a cult. Their main claim to fame is an abiding hatred of gay people. I went to graduate school in Topeka with one of the Phelps daughters (and she always seemed a little off). I often wondered what happened in Fred Phelps background that he would become obsessed with gays.

If I don't like something or some group I stay away from it and don't think about it all the time. For example if like you don't like green peas and then spend all your time thinking about them. It makes no rational sense. If I didn't like something, I would not let it take up all my free time.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Ph...olitical_views

Sounds like a DINO to me.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    I didn't give a political opinion. I watched the NJ news and heard Christie say something that made ZERO sense to me. Don't drag me into your faggy pissing contests. I didn't bring up Obama, and I didn't bring up Christie. YOU TWO LOSERS did. For the millionth time, I don't like ANY politicians. I just pay attention to trends that affect ME. PERIOD. Got that? Or do you want it in Chinese? German? Because I don't speak either. I speak basic fucking English.

Now can you two jackasses leave me the fuck alone with your political bullshit? I started this thread to point out how fucked up it is for these insane KS cult members to protest Whitney's funeral, and I will LMMFAO if they get any caps popped into them as a result.
    LMFAO....I didn't give a political opinion either. I spoke of the merits of putting certain issues to a vote. Why is it faggy....?? Because you got confronted? You're the single most thin skinned person on these boards. You say the most controversial and confrontational shit, then god help anyone who calls you on it..Most won't....I will. Why do you get your panties in a knot when the thread doesn't go the way you want it? You absolutely do not like to be confronted...especially if shit isn't going your way. Stop lashin' out....it's tired.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post

Ok....I get what George Carlin thinks, but he's dead....how about telling us what you think....? I know that thought is probably terrifying for you because you'll have to construct some sentences, and actually put some thought into it...but give it a shot. You might surprise us ! lol

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    LMFAO....I didn't give a political opinion either. I spoke of the merits of putting certain issues to a vote. Why is it faggy....?? Because you got confronted? You're the single most thin skinned person on these boards. You say the most controversial and confrontational shit, then god help anyone who calls you on it..Most won't....I will. Why do you get your panties in a knot when the thread doesn't go the way you want it? You absolutely do not like to be confronted...especially if shit isn't going your way. Stop lashin' out....it's tired.
    Oh, excuse me. You made an assumption about my political opinions while inferring your own. There's a big difference I suppose in your mind.

And I guess you feel like you're just a superhero for "confronting" me on my "controversial shit". But I'm not trying to create controversy. I'm being myself. Unlike you, I'm not plagiarizing news articles from the Washington Examiner as a way of stirring shit. But you want to talk about "tired". That's what I call "tired" and a pretty good indication of you being completely full of shit and not very bright. But the fact is, I caught you doing it red-handed. So I suppose a little accuracy, and me just being me, intimidates you.

And I'm not sure what's "not going my way" in the thread, considering everything seemed fine until you got in my face about "Obama and Hillary"...

Christie's view on gay marriage as I see it is pretty parallel to Obama's and Hillary's. But you'd never know that ....lol
    At this point, can you do me a favor? Before you assume anything else about what "I'd never know", can you go fuck your mom? Or fuck your dad? Or go soak your head in the toilet? Or go shit in your hat? Because I don't need you "on your knees" for me, poopsie. Trust me. I don't want you on my dick at all. I don't patronize people because they offer in PMs to blow me, or tell me how they "love the tats". Kindly leave me the fuck alone with your Hillary, Obama, and Christie theories and assumptions. Maybe go back to sucking Erika's dick.

Last edited by Nicole Dupre; 02-20-2012 at 10:11 AM.

Politically, Fred Phelps is the best thing that ever happened to the TGLB community.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Let the record show that OMK is a redneck dumbass, and Nicole Dupre has proven it once again. I do hereby symbolically lift his face to my tight lil' asscrack and pass wind down his cocksucking throat.

*deafening applause

Last edited by Nicole Dupre; 02-20-2012 at 10:24 AM.

Professional Poster runningdownthatdream's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    Pot, is that you?!

Professional Poster runningdownthatdream's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mildcigar_2001 View Post
    So the Majority should bend to the will of the Minority???

When something has been mostly one way (one man, one woman) for the last several thousand years, then perhaps this an issue the people of the state should vote on. Rather than having it forced upon them. If you have a good argument in favor of gay marriage then make it to the people of the State of New Jersey and respect democracy. There is a totalitarian strain amongst modern day Liberals in which they try to dispense with the trappings of democracy. A few months ago the governor of North Carolina suggested that congressional elections be suspended. Representative Jessie Jackson, Jr. advocated the president ruling by fiat.

If you have a good case then make it to the people, but don't complain when something as important as marriage is not rushed through.
    Where to start with your statements above.....who the fuck gives anyone the right to dictate whom a person chooses to make their spouse? Fuck you and your traditions, your religion, and your pompous self-righteousness. Marriage is between two people and the state has no place in that equation - period.

5 Star Poster

that's what I think about this church