Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: This was first reported on a few days ago, in case you missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise View Post
    i knew that fat fuck would hide behind the constitution, what a moron
    He's not even doing that. He's talking out of both sides of his mouth. If the South had to vote on Civil Rights, which are supposed to be unalienable btw, you'd have all the rednecks deciding the outcome. What he said yesterday made no damn sense.

Screw it. What it comes down to is he's no friend of the NJ LGBT population.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    He's not even doing that. He's talking out of both sides of his mouth. If the South had to vote on Civil Rights, which are supposed to be unalienable btw, you'd have all the rednecks deciding the outcome. What he said yesterday made no damn sense.

Screw it. What it comes down to is he's no friend of the NJ LGBT population.
    We hold these truths to be self evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Initiative in referendum , is what Christie is proposing can cut both ways. If you're in the minority on a particular issue, but can bring enough political pressure to bear on elected officials, then you'd probably prefer it not be put to the public for a vote. I myself would like the opportunity to vote on certain issues directly like I do with say a local school budget rather than elect these scum bags, turn them loose to be put out to bid to the highest lobbyist or interest group to fill next elections campaign coffers, only to be elected again and repeat the cycle. I see nothing wrong with putting it to a vote. In fact...Christie's view on gay marriage as I see it is pretty parallel to Obama's and Hillary's. But you'd never know that ....lol

I didn't give a political opinion. I watched the NJ news and heard Christie say something that made ZERO sense to me. Don't drag me into your faggy pissing contests. I didn't bring up Obama, and I didn't bring up Christie. YOU TWO LOSERS did. For the millionth time, I don't like ANY politicians. I just pay attention to trends that affect ME. PERIOD. Got that? Or do you want it in Chinese? German? Because I don't speak either. I speak basic fucking English.

Now can you two jackasses leave me the fuck alone with your political bullshit? I started this thread to point out how fucked up it is for these insane KS cult members to protest Whitney's funeral, and I will LMMFAO if they get any caps popped into them as a result.

This guy comes pretty close to expressing my "political views".

Kanaal van tenebroust - YouTube

It seems that those cult member lunatics wussed out today. Smart move. http://www.webpronews.com/whitney-ho...s-hate-2012-02

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Professional Poster runningdownthatdream's Avatar

This guy comes pretty close to expressing my "political views".

Kanaal van tenebroust - YouTube
    Awesome! If Carlin and Jack Nicholson had a baby.....it might be him.......and he's reading Fingerprints of the Gods..........doesn't get any better than this!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by runningdownthatdream View Post
    Awesome! If Carlin and Jack Nicholson had a baby.....it might be him.......
    lol!

Senior Member Junior Poster jaxqt28's Avatar

The members of this so called 'church' got dropped on their heads a few times when they were kids. I lol'd hard when a member of Anon trolled the spokeswoman and hacked their website during a live interview. That was absolutely entertaining Westboro Baptist Church is a joke...

Check out the video LOL. "So you claim the Internet was made just so the Westboro Baptist Church can spread their message? Then why did God allow gay dating websites?" "Am I going to Hell? In my lifetime I have committed over 9000 sins, so...." lol good stuff.

Last edited by jaxqt28; 02-19-2012 at 07:35 AM.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Basically he believes that the majority should vote on the rights of the minority.
    So the Majority should bend to the will of the Minority???

When something has been mostly one way (one man, one woman) for the last several thousand years, then perhaps this an issue the people of the state should vote on. Rather than having it forced upon them. If you have a good argument in favor of gay marriage then make it to the people of the State of New Jersey and respect democracy. There is a totalitarian strain amongst modern day Liberals in which they try to dispense with the trappings of democracy. A few months ago the governor of North Carolina suggested that congressional elections be suspended. Representative Jessie Jackson, Jr. advocated the president ruling by fiat.

If you have a good case then make it to the people, but don't complain when something as important as marriage is not rushed through.