Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: This was first reported on a few days ago, in case you missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise View Post
    most people were fed bullshit when they were young,parental brainwashing isnt anything new.anybody who is old enough to think for themselves knows the difference from right or wrong and should be smart enough to question what was taught to them at a very young age.if everybody could think for themselves religeon would be a thing of the past period.as for these rasist homos at this church id say we burn it down with all the congragation locked inside just as we did in the branchdividion.
    They do have their defectors.

Check out the movie 'Red State' by Kevin Smith if you haven't already seen it. It's on NetFlix Instant. While I'm sure it's not a direct reflection of what these creepo's are like, I'd bet it's not too far off.

I'm gonna go masturbate now...

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Check out the movie 'Red State' by Kevin Smith if you haven't already seen it. It's on NetFlix Instant. While I'm sure it's not a direct reflection of what these creepo's are like, I'd bet it's not too far off.
    Just watched the trailer. It looks good.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Speaking of Jersey Gov Christie just vetoed the gay marraige bill
    I have become so ashamed of the people I uesd to work for and represent It is no surprise, but it has become too disgusting for words now that I am on the other side of the issue and understand the GOP's way and means of handling it

http://news.yahoo.com/nj-gov-christi...221536132.html

He should veto second helpings and extra mayo on his plate. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    Ha! He is a little on the[ I]bigger than the refrigarator he is eating out of[/I] side. lol What is it about NJ and closet political figures anyway?

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Erika1487 View Post
    Speaking of Jersey Gov Christie just vetoed the gay marraige bill
    I have become so ashamed of the people I uesd to work for and represent It is no surprise, but it has become too disgusting for words now that I am on the other side of the issue and understand the GOP's way and means of handling it

http://news.yahoo.com/nj-gov-christi...221536132.html

Erika....as someone ( probably the only one) who has defended you when you were getting your brains bashed in, I gotta tell you I find this sudden political about face slightly north of disingenuous. Your rush to condemn almost everything you espoused just several months ago don't pass the smell test. I suppose a political transformation of this magnitude is possible, but it generally is far more gradual...so I'm not buyin' it for a second. Speaking of disingenuous....isn't your post just that? If someone didn't take the time to read the article, they'd be left thinking something completely different than what is actually the reality. Christie has said that it should be left to a referendum by the voters similar to what California did, and should be done in a presidential election to account for maximum participation. What a novel idea....let the public decide. If it passes on the ballot, he'll support it.

And now....back to the Westboro Baptist Church.

Last edited by onmyknees; 02-18-2012 at 02:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    Erika....as someone ( probably the only one) who has defended you when you were getting your brains bashed in, I gotta tell you I find this sudden political about face slightly north of disingenuous. Your rush to condemn almost everything you espoused just several months ago don't pass the smell test. I suppose a political transformation of this magnitude is possible, but it generally is far more gradual...so I'm not buyin' it for a second. Speaking of disingenuous....isn't your post just that? If someone didn't take the time to read the article, they'd be left thinking something completely different than what is actually the reality. Christie has said that it should be left to a referendum by the voters similar to what California did, and should be done in a presidential election to account for maximum participation. What a novel idea....let the public decide. If it passes on the ballot, he'll support it.
    Onmyknees I am still a conservative at heart, but the way the GOP handles social issues that I now support is well
    Remember I did "work inside the machine" I know what's up...
    I am calling the bluff on the 'gay marraige' thing. Most real GOP politions use it a a fall back to scare the hell out of the relligous right to donate money...It is a 'Strawman argument' on its best day...on it's worst it just plain hate & bigotry...
    I am not trying to argue with you at all, infact I think you are fairly modrate on your social issue views and thank you for support though the last year, I have also supported your ideas as well and still do on most issues.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	strawman.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	51.2 KB 
ID:	451696  

Basically he believes that the majority should vote on the rights of the minority.

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    i knew that fat fuck would hide behind the constitution, what a moron

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH