Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default This was first reported on a few days ago, in case you missed it.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/319688

This will be a very interesting event. Kansas meets downtown NEWARK, NJ; a match made in heaven! LOL

Default Re: This was first reported on a few days ago, in case you missed it.

Welcome to our happy lil' hood.

Rookie Poster

I wonder how much of the stuff they churn out they actually believe in and how much is sheer publicity stunt?

Quote Originally Posted by iago_delgado View Post
    I wonder how much of the stuff they churn out they actually believe in and how much is sheer publicity stunt?
    It's hard or believe that anyone would endanger their children by dragging them along and handing them those signs, just to pull off an unpopular publicity stunt. But I guess it's possible. If there are people in the world who can sacrifice their children to Satan, I guess that anything's possible.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    It's hard or believe that anyone would endanger their children by dragging them along and handing them those signs, just to pull off an unpopular publicity stunt. But I guess it's possible. If there are people in the world who can sacrifice their children to Satan, I guess that anything's possible.
    I have seen a couple of documentaries made for the UK on the church.

When I say "I have seen" what I mean is I looked at the trailer, or watched a couple of minutes or whatever. This stuff is more than I can stomach.

So I am aware of the key facts - particularly the bit about soldiers' funerals - which I find revolting.

There is a variant of that in the UK. One particular town was where they flew in the war dead, and at one point the radical British Muslims decided to stage a protest when the funeral procession was being honoured by the townsfolk.

Endangering your children is something I didn't know about. I've seen stuff in the US that looks feisty but actually looks quite safe. As in - let's just holler at each other.

Unpopular is relative. I understand that these people live off being unpopular aka extreme hard line religion. Or have I got that wrong too?

I dunno. I always see them taking their kids to these things. Maybe they think no one would hurt a kid. But that's a pretty risky assumption considering the signs they hand them.

Rookie Poster

OK. Until now I had seen the stuff where 16 years 'n older might hold the posters while others bray.

I accept your point. Involve the toddlers. Nope. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

Strangely it does raise an interesting question. When I was very young, I was fed poison. Not about anything TS. About what was right and wrong in religion.

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iago_delgado View Post
    OK. Until now I had seen the stuff where 16 years 'n older might hold the posters while others bray.

I accept your point. Involve the toddlers. Nope. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

Strangely it does raise an interesting question. When I was very young, I was fed poison. Not about anything TS. About what was right and wrong in religion.
    most people were fed bullshit when they were young,parental brainwashing isnt anything new.anybody who is old enough to think for themselves knows the difference from right or wrong and should be smart enough to question what was taught to them at a very young age.if everybody could think for themselves religeon would be a thing of the past period.as for these rasist homos at this church id say we burn it down with all the congragation locked inside just as we did in the branchdividion.

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

I've been to Newark, met some cool people from there. That said, Newark is the GHETTO.

Protesting the funeral of NJ's favorite diva could be hazardous to one's health.
    Hope nobody gets wounded.

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    I've been to Newark, met some cool people from there. That said, Newark is the GHETTO.

Protesting the funeral of NJ's favorite diva could be hazardous to one's health.
    Hope nobody gets wounded.
    Oh, there are some awesome people from Newark.

But I doubt they're going to lift a finger to help those crazy Topeka, KS inbreds. lol