Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: So What's Up With This Jeremy Lin Dude?

Quote Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
    They may have to start serving some egg rolls and fried rice at the garden now i hope he keeps playing at a high level though
    Good point but I doubt it. I only say this because they don't seem to catered to any other specific groups. I'm not suggesting that they shouldn't but I see lots of blacks in the stands but they don't sell watermelon.

"Give them nothing, but take from them, everything".. Spartan King Leonidas

http://www.redroom.com/video/tim-wis...whiteness-clip

Quote Originally Posted by dafame View Post
    Good point but I doubt it. I only say this because they don't seem to catered to any other specific groups. I'm not suggesting that they shouldn't but I see lots of blacks in the stands but they don't sell watermelon.
    Since when did they start selling healthy foods at games?

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

I've heard all the talk radio bs about Melo coming back and screwing up the new Lin chemistry. I don't buy it. A player of his talent always makes you better . Leave it to Dantoni to make it all work. It'll be fun to watch

On Friday it was Lin's first lost so you Lin some and lose some. When Melo does return he has to fit himself into the new Knicks chemistry, because right now Lin is the driver at the Garden.

Don't mean to troll here, but I'm envious. As a New York hockey fan I see the Rangers busting their asses playing a "team first" system and risking their bodies because of it on a consistent basis this season. They have done their jerseys proud but will have to practically murder someone to get the coveted "back page" of a local paper (never mind even thinking about attaining the front page). Here you have....Oh Never mind. This is just bullshit sour grapes on my part. this will never really be a "hockey town". I understand that.

Lin seems like a nice kid who's giving the team and their fans much needed hope for once. I wish him and his fans the best.

Quote Originally Posted by fred41 View Post
    Don't mean to troll here, but I'm envious. As a New York hockey fan I see the Rangers busting their asses playing a "team first" system and risking their bodies because of it on a consistent basis this season. They have done their jerseys proud but will have to practically murder someone to get the coveted "back page" of a local paper (never mind even thinking about attaining the front page). Here you have....Oh Never mind. This is just bullshit sour grapes on my part. this will never really be a "hockey town". I understand that.

Lin seems like a nice kid who's giving the team and their fans much needed hope for once. I wish him and his fans the best.
    Hockey is not as popular compared to the NBA, NFL or MLB. That's all that is. Plus NYC has always been a huge basketball city. Given if it was the Knicks or back in the day with St. John's Men Basketball.

But you said some of that in your post. You should be thrilled that the Rangers are playing great right now though.

Plus you got to remember too, with the Lin-sanity and the Giants just winning the Super Bowl. It's hard to get those front pages on the New York papers.

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody View Post
    I've heard all the talk radio bs about Melo coming back and screwing up the new Lin chemistry. I don't buy it. A player of his talent always makes you better . Leave it to Dantoni to make it all work. It'll be fun to watch
    Carmelo Anthony hasn't been shooting that great this season. Plus before the injury the team didn't have any chemistry. That all changed with Lin getting his chance to play. It's like a total different team out there. Fans have the right to be concerned how that might change with Anthony comes back from his injury.

Side note, I think bringing in J.R. Smith was a good addition to the Knicks' bench.

Rookie Poster

Lin rocks on the court , time for a new contract an in endorsements. also i want his jersey too.

Once you tried a She/Cock you Want more.