Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: So What's Up With This Jeremy Lin Dude?

well see how long it last but hes on a high right now

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dafame View Post
    China Town comes to MSG? First off he's Palo Alto, CA and isn't Chinese. Why was it really necessary for this post to make a reference to where you thought he was from?
    Well shit head....maybe you'd better direct you comments at all the new Asian hoop fans flooding into the garden...they seem to have some connection with him and what's wrong with that? You're a hypersensitive moron if you took the Chinatown comment to mean geography or derogatory. Why was it necessary you foolishly ask....Well for starters the Garden was half empty 2 weeks ago, and now you can't get a ticket. And because he doesn't seem to shy away from his heritage, nor his Ivy league roots...why do you?

I am still coping with losing Chris Paul and David West to even think about another team.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Taiwanese, Chinese?? What's the difference??

Nationality may be different, but the ethnicity is the same.
    I just hope Lin can keep the starting PG spot for the Knicks, which would be amazing.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    Please at least get there names right.
    Did I incorrectly spell a nickname ? LOL
    I actually thought of using some grammatical errors, thinking it would make you feel more comfortable, and possibly even solicit a real response....Guess Not .

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    Did I incorrectly spell a nickname ? LOL
    I actually thought of using some grammatical errors, thinking it would make you feel more comfortable, and possibly even solicit a real response....Guess Not .
    No Kobe is his real name assmunch. And the fact that you live in NY and still fucked up Carmelo's nickname shows how much you know about basketball. Stick to motorcycles and whatever right wing drivel Faux spews out as you have no peers on those subjects.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

All I can say is LINSANITY!!! I am proud to see the first Asian American play in the NBA. He has a great story a kid from Harvard and now playing on one of the largest stages in the NBA! He is a great role model that being humble and hard work pays off and playing as a team helped the Knicks to be a hot ticket again. Yeah I can say I gave up on them but now with Lin on the team and they are winning, heck yeah I am watching every night, if they are smart they will keep this kid around for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by dafame View Post
    China Town comes to MSG? First off he's Palo Alto, CA and isn't Chinese. Why was it really necessary for this post to make a reference to where you thought he was from?
    They may have to start serving some egg rolls and fried rice at the garden now i hope he keeps playing at a high level though

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    Well shit head....maybe you'd better direct you comments at all the new Asian hoop fans flooding into the garden...they seem to have some connection with him and what's wrong with that? You're a hypersensitive moron if you took the Chinatown comment to mean geography or derogatory. Why was it necessary you foolishly ask....Well for starters the Garden was half empty 2 weeks ago, and now you can't get a ticket. And because he doesn't seem to shy away from his heritage, nor his Ivy league roots...why do you?
    Shit head...lol.. Ok allow me to point out the many ways you've embarrassed yourself. Your presence here is appreciated but you don't seem very bright.
    Where do I begin? First off there are many Asian hoop fans who have gotten behind Lin as to be expected. He's the first Asian-American player the league has ever seen. Key word there was "Asian" which is comprised of people from many different cultures and countries.

Jeremy Lin doesn't shy away from his heritage. I can't see why he would. Problem is (as you showed how misinformed you are with the "why do you?" part) as I mention in my previous response, Jeremy Lin isn't Chinese, nor is he American of Chinese decent. So the whole "China Town" thing doesn't apply to him.

Perhaps I am a foolish, hypersensitive, moronic shit head, but it's this kind of ignorance that led to MSG posting a picture of Jeremy Lin coming out of a fortune cookie.

Sure Jeremy Lin is proud of his heritage so why would you think he or any other Taiwanese American or person of any other Asian heritage that goes to the Garden to see him would want to be lumped in your "Chinese rice bowl".
    I don't expect you to get it because I don't think you meant any harm. It's just ignorance that would cause you to think that people from the Philippines, and Japan, and people from Thailand and Singapore don't mind being referred to as Chinese or under the stereotypical connotation that the people at the Garden are all there from New York's China Town District.

But as they say "ignorance is bliss" so enjoy you day sir.

"Give them nothing, but take from them, everything".. Spartan King Leonidas

http://www.redroom.com/video/tim-wis...whiteness-clip

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    Taiwanese, Chinese?? What's the difference??

Nationality may be different, but the ethnicity is the same.
    I just hope Lin can keep the starting PG spot for the Knicks, which would be amazing.
    Shut up Etheopian

"Give them nothing, but take from them, everything".. Spartan King Leonidas

http://www.redroom.com/video/tim-wis...whiteness-clip