Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default Re: yasmin lee / vo'd blam

I don't know what u're talking about bigblackman. I had always been very nice to everyone. That's just how I'm brought up. A person has to be a horrible human in which I simply just walk away from. As for the post, I thought that it was upsetting yet silly and vicious. I didn't think it was vo that wrote it on her page, however I'm getting pretty reliable mutual friends of 10 years plus that confirmed it all. Not just from Facebook post but via ranting calls. I just say how awful. I don't know her. We always been really nice, friendly and respectful to each other running in the same circle and I'm confuse where all these hate stems from. I wish her the best but I'm glad I made a very smart decision of being analy picky with the few friends I have in my life. I love you guys Kristen, sunny, nadia, eve Lin

We all have something to say. Don't forget that we are a family.

Professional Poster lifeisfiction's Avatar

I think bigblackman has a valid point. I never met either you or vo so I hold no personal knowledge about the both of your characteristics, nonetheless I would have confirmed it before posting. This is a public board. And at the time nobody knew whether the statements were true so the conjecture that was made public might cause problems in general. I am not saying you posted this on purpose, I am just saying people will read it in manner that can harm both parties. (Then again in life there is more that goes on behind the scenes then what we will ever know) Being that at this point, its been stated as truth I hope the friendship can be mended.

Veteran Poster

i post it because I think it wasn't her and to make my point the length that girls would go through to trash other girls in this community. I thoughther N I WAS causual friends.....how am not the victim now in the case where I and randomly out of the blue being attached with this nastiness...AND YES...it's confirmed.

We all have something to say. Don't forget that we are a family.

Professional Poster

Yasmine you looked gorgeous as always at the awards..

Professional Poster BluegrassCat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tsdvdman View Post
    Yasmine you looked gorgeous as always at the awards..
    I'll second that.

Good to have you posting on the boards again, Yasmin. How were the awards for you?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yas & paris.JPG 
Views:	871 
Size:	113.5 KB 
ID:	452813  

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BluegrassCat View Post
    I'll second that.

Good to have you posting on the boards again, Yasmin. How were the awards for you?

Is there 2 more gorgeous book ends anywhere in the universe ? Holy Fuck !

Rookie Poster

Who's the girl on the right? She's not as hot as yasmin but i would suck the dick right off her!

Look at those beautiful ladies!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Professional Poster lifeisfiction's Avatar

Of course those comments posted were horrible. Of course there will be always those who are willing to put down others to make themselves look good. All I said was I would have waited before posting, just to confirm. Thats my all. You can't fault me for believing that its better to be cautious and dilligent in all matters. I try as much as possible to minimize any assumptions, doesn't always work but I try.

Rookie Poster

Not sure i agree with you lifeisfiction. Once Vo posted it on her facebook page it became public information, you can disagree as its a "private page", but its on the net and gossip will spread it even further. Beeing attacked like that could hurt anyones reputation. I can admit i laughed a few times as i thought it was so silly, but even so its written and posted and the intention behind it was to attack Yasmin which makes it a sad post, not a funny one. I dont know any of them, and am 99,99% sure ill never meet any of them, but even so i believe it was a poor blow by Vo (though not knowing the complete story behind it).

Yasmin had no chance of defending herself on Vo`s facebook page and i honestly believe she had every rights to post it here, telling her side of the story, as Vo was the one posting her rants first.

I truely wish Yasmin all the best - heck i even wish Vo all the best (though i must say i lost some respect for her after a "weird" attact like that - just saying illuminati makes me smile again - guess the DaVinchi code will never be the same again).

The sad thing is the hate between us in a fairly small community.