Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: at mynew job

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Default Re: at mynew job

Quote Originally Posted by SunshyneMonroe View Post
    Girl u see he had nothing to say after i called his ass out on hooking on BP girl he fucks cd buggs girls on ads and goes round the US hooking in super8 motels..He is a NO BODY these ppl really crack me up thinking they know ne thing about me so i live in the hood first im an arab then im blk then i dont like blk ppl then i only fuck blk guys and now im broke.. hahaha he should keep to his $60 dates
    hes just a piece of shit whos brain is less then the size of my nipple.what a fag.

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise View Post
    listen fagboy your the dumbest of them all in here,your taste in woman leave little to be desired when you hit on girls whos bellies stick out more then there butts so keep your faggoty mouth shut and stick to your gayboys at your local bath house.
    Bitch I dont know what's uglier your personality or your face! You too damn old to be acting like you grandma. Just last week I saw your crazy decept ass attacking one of the nicest girls on this board Jizelle for no reason at all other than you just miserable and bitter so STFU old ass hag.

Girl u see he had nothing to say after i called his ass out on hooking on BP girl he fucks cd buggs girls on ads and goes round the US hooking in super8 motels..He is a NO BODY these ppl really crack me up thinking they know ne thing about me so i live in the hood first im an arab then im blk then i dont like blk ppl then i only fuck blk guys and now im broke.. hahaha he should keep to his $60 dates
    Blah blah blah funny thing is you no nothing about me but I do know that yo retarded ass is black or should I say mulatto or just call you a little nappy headed mutt?

Junior Poster

Entertaining thread

THE BODY 5 Star Poster SunshyneMonroe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
    Blah blah blah funny thing is you no nothing about me but I do know that yo retarded ass is black or should I say mulatto or just call you a little nappy headed mutt?
    Mutt yea u could say that a paid one tho but ur wrong but im right I love this pic of u fuckin some fagg in his hairy ass and stopp photoshopping ur dick girl
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	asshole.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	62.6 KB 
ID:	451510   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC005852_JPG_opt297x459o0,0s297x459.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	28.8 KB 
ID:	451511  

Mutt yea u could say that a paid one tho but ur wrong but im right I love this pic of u fuckin some fagg in his hairy ass and stopp photoshopping ur dick girl
    Dumb bitch that dude dont even look like me. Just proves what a pathetic little turde you are and two I dont fuck wit dudes period and all I see when I look at you is a CLOCK CLOCK CLOCK.

And this is comming from the biggest chicken shit hoe on the boards the same one that was terrified to come outside your cheap section 8 hotel notel apartment when Britney Bokins showed up and was gone kick you dumb ass.

now anybody can tell that aint me

Last edited by slingblade; 02-16-2012 at 10:45 PM.

THE BODY 5 Star Poster SunshyneMonroe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
    Dumb bitch that dude dont even look like me. Just proves what a pathetic little turde you are and two I dont fuck wit dudes period and all I see when I look at you is a CLOCK CLOCK CLOCK.

And this is comming from the biggest chicken shit hoe on the boards the same one that was terrified to come outside your cheap section 8 hotel notel apartment when Britney Bokins showed up and was gone kick you dumb ass.

now anybody can tell that aint me
    Kash go kill urself...and this is my home its so0o0o ghetto u really have no idea what ur talking about girl
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1838.JPG 
Views:	159 
Size:	131.0 KB 
ID:	451527   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1693.JPG 
Views:	157 
Size:	102.3 KB 
ID:	451528   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2116.JPG 
Views:	163 
Size:	128.8 KB 
ID:	451529  

and if you gone post a fake pic of a dude claiming its me at least show his face without those big ass cheap shades covering it lol

Kash go kill urself...and this is my home its so0o0o ghetto u really have no idea what ur talking about girl
    watch that girl shit too lil nigga you done proved that your heart pumps kool aid

Hilarious thread.