Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Re: whitney houston has died

oh well another famous person dead .all the crack cocaine an booze caught up with her.

Once you tried a She/Cock you Want more.

Los Angeles Times, Saturday, February 11, 2012, 10:47pm EST

WHITNEY HOUSTON WAS SPOTTED DISPLAYING ERRATIC BEHAVIOR

By GERRICK D. KENNEDY, Los Angeles Times

The Beverly Hilton was the scene for Clive Davis’ annual pre-Grammy gala. On Thursday, Whitney Houston dropped by the rehearsals to offer vocal tips for Brandy and M o n i c a, who were slated to be one of the evening’s headliners.

Press, including the Los Angeles Times, were in attendance for a junket with the reunited R&B divas and Davis. Though Houston greeted people her with a warm smile, she appeared disheveled in mismatched clothes and hair that was dripping wet with either sweat or water.

The visibly bloated singer displayed erratic behavior throughout the afternoon -- flailing her hands frenetically as she spoke to Brandy and M o n i c a, skipping around the ballroom in a child-like fashion and wandering aimlessly about the lobby. It was mentioned by a Grammy staffer that security personnel received calls of the singer doing handstands by the pool.

After leaving rehearsals, Houston returned to the ballroom -- with her teenage daughter Bobbi Kristina in tow -- as camera crews set up for interviews. The singer smelled of alcohol and cigarettes. A Grammy staffer said that during the interviews with Brandy, M o n i c a and Clive, Houston was dancing just off camera to make the singers and Davis laugh. Grammy personnel expressed concern that she'd be caught on camera, and that reporters would write about her behavior.

Finally her daughter pulled Houston out of the room, and the singer skipped off. In our post of the event, we called Houston's behavior "loose and lively."

“She really loves and supports us both. For me, I went through a lot of very tumultuous moments and she would show up, not just with a phone call but physically when I needed,” M o n i c a said when we asked about Houston coaching them. “That's something that I've carried with me, especially with all that she's been going through over the years herself. She's never turned her back on the people she cared about.”

Later that evening Houston appeared at Hollywood nightclub Tru, for fellow R&B singer Kelly Price’s pre-Grammy party. "Kelly Price & Friends Unplugged: For the Love of R&B" served as both a celebration and a jam session to preserve that genre, which was scaled back from eight categories to four this year.

Houston was billed as one of the evening’s special invited guests but after her appearance earlier it was shocking to see the singer arrive. More put together in her appearance, Houston briefly sang a duet with Price. In what has become her final performance, clips of the two singing a gospel hymn made the rounds because of the singer’s unsteady vocals.

Copyright 2012 Los Angeles Times

Last edited by Los Angeles resident; 02-12-2012 at 07:17 AM.

She was part of the soundtrack of my life....Her magnificent vocals will forever remain in my memory and records...RIP Miss Whitney

Professional Poster

To my one and only: I know you are devasted right now. Please take care of yourself. Find a good place and cry and remember all the good times you had listening to her and how she made you feel. Remember the good times and the memories and the TV show and do not pay attention to the mean ones and the haters.

Well, like Mr. Mackey says, "drugs are bad, m'kay"

"If you don't know, I'm not gonna tell ya" - DSII & DK

The First time I fell in love with Whitney Houston! Queen of the night!
    I wrapped my self in foil and ran around my house lip syncing to the song! I wanted to be the queen of the night. I guess i am now...lol and of the day too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The_Bodyguard.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	37.9 KB 
ID:	450829   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	514cBS4tSpL._SL500_AA300_.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	450830  

The Voluptuous Diva 5 Star Poster TSMichelleAustin's Avatar

I love Whitney and I always hoped for her comeback in music or films... so sad to see her go! I played the hell out of Bodyguard soundtrack. Sad that drugs took over her life and she was trying to change, sad she left a daughter behind.

5 Star Poster

Such a sad ,sad, shame another famous junkie is dead i bet all her dealers will be crying for her

live with honour

5 Star Poster

i hope Bobby Brown is ok and is not taking this to badly

live with honour

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

what a vocal range. RIP troubled girl.