Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
    Junior Poster

can't we all just get along

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Blah! Blah! Blah!

Quote Originally Posted by castabyss
    Oddly enough, the only thing that really sticks out to me in this thread is Mega's assertion that the guys should not be ass-kissers. Clearly, this is not even in the top 20 of ideas discussed here, but I agree. NO ONE should be kissing anyone else's ass in here. I can't stand it when I see it either. Some people may not realize that "flattery" is actually defined as a negative and dishonest sort of thing. I truly believe that the ass-kissers on here care less about the women posting than men who are a little more reserved in their enthusiasm.

I've said it before, no woman on here is going to show up at your house, fuck your brains out, fall in love with you, etc. if you constantly and unabashedly flatter them. I'd be willing to bet it's never happened.

And it creates or perpetuates a really unhealthy dynamic between the men and the women here. It gives the girls an inflated sense of self-worth and feeds into that "diva-worshipping" kind of thing Vicki was talking about. Ass-kissers will love you......right up until they click on the next naked picture of someone else. I sincerely hope nobody bases their self-worth on the fickle nature of the male libido.

That being said, compliments are fine and women are deserving of them. So are we. But the idolization of women leaves some women (and I mean only some) dependent on it and gives most men a bad rep by making it look like we require a drool-guard to have a meaningful interaction with anyone.

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Gold Poster

See this is the what i meant by knowing what you guys think sometimes as in bumping old threads,im not the only poster you guys have tried the technique as to embarrass the poster oh and let me add that if any of you want me to read something another poster stated pm me like a man don't act like damn weasel. This thread in no way embarrasses me proven by this post it only proves the bully technique you guys use.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    See this is the what i meant by knowing what you guys think sometimes as in bumping old threads,im not the only poster you guys have tried the technique as to embarrass the poster oh and let me add that if any of you want me to read something another poster stated pm me like a man don't act like damn weasel. This thread in no way embarrasses me proven by this post it only proves the bully technique you guys use.
    You are truly a Legend in your own mind!