Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Default Re: What To Do About Syria

Quote Originally Posted by hippifried View Post
    Oh really? If you want to quote me, go ahead. I don't mind. But don't lie about what I say. Everything here is in writing. Paste it up, punky boy.

I don't give a shit about you, but you're not the rest of the world.
    you are just a fucking pimple hippie

live with honour

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Russtafa - argument is one thing, simple abuse is another. Offer your arguements but name calling is just a waste of space. It demeans you.

5 Star Poster

i used to stand on hippies for a laugh in the seventies .i am being nice these days.when we were kids hippies were great fun cause every one knows they hate work and washing and love drugs,their sluts everyone can root and they are weak.now i am a responsible citizen but worrying about mussies who hate the infidel and would kill most of you lot without a second thought is like a mouse worrying about a cat.to kill an infidel is one step to heaven

live with honour

First part of your message connected to the latter part?

So you relish your adolescent thuggery - picking on those you perceived as weak. If you and your mates were now to come upon a Muslim alone on a dark street at night, would you do the same to him i.e. "stand on" or worse? Just wondering?

5 Star Poster

i would help him on the first boat back to where he came from and you and your liberal buddies that love the mussies so much could go with him

live with honour

Ahh... I see forced deportation to begin with. If that doesn't work, then what? Some nice camps to keep 'em away from the rest of you nice white Aussies? (And i guess you'd put folks like me and maybe mental defectives in the camp as well). I don't think you've thought this through properly. You gotta have some kind of final solution to sort out he Muslim question surely?

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    Ahh... I see forced deportation to begin with. If that doesn't work, then what? Some nice camps to keep 'em away from the rest of you nice white Aussies? (And i guess you'd put folks like me and maybe mental defectives in the camp as well). I don't think you've thought this through properly. You gotta have some kind of final solution to sort out he Muslim question surely?
    no i talked to so Cambodians and Vietnam and i asked them about muslims and they laughed and said they just kill them when they find them in their countries so i reckon they are great citizens for Australia, but you lot yes re-education camps or just dump you with the muslims and if they kill you tough luck, you love them you be with them.most people here whatever religion or race except muslims hate them,i suppose it might be from their meeting them in their own countries

live with honour

Funny that Russtafa. I've worked on and off in Muslim countries quite a lot for a few years and like any group there are good ones and bad ones. On the whole though, you know, they are people. Ordinary people. They happen to go to mosques rather than churches or synagogues or buddhist temples or whatever. I'm not a big fan of islam but then I'm not a fan of Catholicism or the Baptists or any organised religion really either.

Last edited by Prospero; 02-14-2012 at 06:46 PM.

5 Star Poster

i guess a lot of people around the world are not fans of that religion either .enough to kill them,wow so extreme wonder why that is

live with honour

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

There are Christians in the U.S. who murder obstetricians and invoke name of Jesus to justify the heinous act. Using your logic, russtafa, the few are representative of the whole and we'd be justified in killing all cross kissing chrissies.

Quote Originally Posted by russtafa View Post
    suck my ... dirty cock ...
    How repulsive is that? An unwashed Australian with a smelly, filth encrusted dicklet. Take a bath and clean up your act. Really, you are the perfect example of an unthinking hate-filled, knee-jerk conservative jerk-off. You do your 'cause' considerably more harm than ... well you don't do it any good at all, which is why I haven't clicked the ignore button yet. Keep up the 'good' work hate-boy

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.