Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Default Re: What To Do About Syria

hey hippie i worked nightclubs for over ten years yah punk .i like jews they don't cause trouble not like mussies yah shithead.how many jews in side for assault =not many.how many mussies in jail=fucking heaps ,dickhead

live with honour

Junior Poster

i love how the resident australian village idiot keeps increasing the depth of his hole with every single post

I don't care how many floors you've mopped. A punk is just a punk. You're nothing more than an upside down version of the sheet monkeys we have over here.

Back on topic:
    Invasion doesn't work. Heavy handed military action doesn't work anywhere. It's always resented by the people in the line of fire. whatever happens, keep it covert & deniable.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Quote Originally Posted by hippifried View Post
    Invasion doesn't work. Heavy handed military action doesn't work anywhere. It's always resented by the people in the line of fire. whatever happens, keep it covert & deniable.
    Dang, dare I say it.. totally agree.. i need to phone my therapist.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by muh_muh View Post
    i love how the resident australian village idiot keeps increasing the depth of his hole with every single post
    suck my big dirty cock cunt

live with honour

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

It's the Arab League's problem, not ours. If those countries aren't willing to marshal their military assets to save the lives of Syrian civilians, why is Uncle Sam expected to intervene??

In case you haven't noticed, the U.S.A's rep in the Middle East when it comes to military intervention is lower than shit.

At best we make the situation worse.

I feel for those people with all my heart, but they need to ask themselves why their Arab brothers are watching them being slaughtered in the thousands and stand by and do nothing.

THe Saudis and Egyptians alone have the military might to overthrow the Bashir regime in 48 hours. Ask them why they choose not to act.

Newsflash, the world is a shitty place. There are crises happening all over the globe, all the time.

Captain America can't save everyone.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    It's the Arab League's problem, not ours. If those countries aren't willing to marshal their military assets to save the lives of Syrian civilians, why is Uncle Sam expected to intervene??

In case you haven't noticed, the U.S.A's rep in the Middle East when it comes to military intervention is lower than shit.

At best we make the situation worse.

I feel for those people with all my heart, but they need to ask themselves why their Arab brothers are watching them being slaughtered in the thousands and stand by and do nothing.

THe Saudis and Egyptians alone have the military might to overthrow the Bashir regime in 48 hours. Ask them why they choose not to act.

Newsflash, the world is a shitty place. There are crises happening all over the globe, all the time.

Captain America can't save everyone.
    The only bloke on this site that's a realist not a bleeding heart

live with honour

They already know the answer to that. Aside from the 3 countries that were overthrown by popular uprising last year, the rest of the Arab league is ruled by the same kind of kings, princes, & asshole dictators as Assad. The US & Europe have gone out of their way to prop up one man rule in the region for the last century at least. Don't kid yourself. Nobody on this planet has ever given a shit about the Arab peoples, including their own rulers. That's why they're so pissed off. They were cut off from the rest of the world so it'd be easier to get them to buy into the various lines of bullshit they've been fed. Not anymore. The powers that be in the Arab League won't turn on Assad because they know they're the next target of the regional uprising.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

5 Star Poster

hippie has already told me he does not give a shit about the rest of the world? cunt can't keep his shit right

live with honour

Quote Originally Posted by russtafa View Post
    hippie has already told me he does not give a shit about the rest of the world? cunt can't keep his shit right
    Oh really? If you want to quote me, go ahead. I don't mind. But don't lie about what I say. Everything here is in writing. Paste it up, punky boy.

I don't give a shit about you, but you're not the rest of the world.

~ Kinky Friedman ~