Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Default Re: Guys, if you're a top...

I only top, but I don't have a favorite position. There's a few I don't like, but only because they're so damn complicated it distracts from the sex. I'm pretty big on foreplay; all the caressing, scratching, pinching, and groping get me hard as hell. Rimming is a must even if it's not reciprocated; afterward I'll move onto missionary then switch it up every 15-20 minutes with variations of the butterfly, the seventh posture, and spoon-style. If I'm not exhausted as all hell by then I like to bust nut doggy-style, but if I'm getting tired, I'll resort to cowgirl or reverse-cowgirl. Those three positions always get me off.

I'm pretty tall, so standing positions don't really work out well. Maybe I'm just fucking chicks that are way too short. Sitting positions are usually pretty uncomfortable, and when I'm uncomfortable it's hard to keep my head in the game; I'll lose my focus. I love to bend a chick over a bed or chair, but that's only worked out a few times... kinda awkward when I have to squat or do the splits to get it in.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    Please describe how you like to fuck a hot tranny ass. Missionary? Doggie? On the pool table? In the shower? Over the kitchen counter? Let's hear some juicy fucking stories. This place is boring me to tears. I swear, I hope there are a few tops here.

Personally, I'm versatile. I genuinely LOVE both. (I love getting my cock sucked and also sucking a big, throbbing cock. But when I top, my fav is probably dead doggie because I like to whisper nasty talk into my man's ear while I rub my tits on his back. Sometimes I like being cruel and calling him a lil' bitch. But I digress. Stories please.
    Well imma put her face in the toilet and tear that ass up! oh wait I thought I was Dino Velvet there for a second...To be honest Doggy is best but its always great to fuck while they face me watching that Hole tear open is GREAT!

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

There's another position that I can tear that ass up. While she is laying on her stomach and I ride that ass like a maniac, and fuck her until I hear those slap noises. Also while she is laying on her stomach I can reverse and fuck her where my face is towards her feet, you can really get deep in that asspussy.

Dungeon Master Veteran Poster StinkyPete1000's Avatar

I'm strictly a top and I used to be all about doggy and dead doggy style but recently Ive been into missionary. I love seeing a girls legs spread and hips tilted up for me to slip inside. My other fave is girl on top. There's no more satisfying slap than hearing a girls cock hit me on the stomach while she goes up and down (of course the smack sound from doggy style is pretty satisfying too)

"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum."