Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Michelle
    Everyone is a flaming faggot. Especially genetic women. They wear such gay outfits.

So true!

Veteran Poster

liking beautiful ladies now makes you a "faggot"??
    this is news to me.

If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.

*Out of respect for the women here I've officially retired the 2nd half of my signature*

Racist Asshole ... I'm Banned! Professional Poster

Everyone is a flaming faggot. Especially genetic women. They wear such gay outfits.
    Brilliant! “Especially genetic women “-- that statement shows what a hastily-thinking moron you are. Is there such a thing as “non-genetic” women; or any other species on this planet for that matter? Before you spew some ridiculous defense to that question, that answer is “no”. Perhaps you meant “authentic women”? Genetics plays a role in every living thing on this planet. You probably slept through that part in Physical Science.

Geez.

Quote Originally Posted by InHouston
    Brilliant! “Especially genetic women “-- that statement shows what a hastily-thinking moron you are. Is there such a thing as “non-genetic” women; or any other species on this planet for that matter? Before you spew some ridiculous defense to that question, that answer is “no”. Perhaps you meant “authentic women”? Genetics plays a role in every living thing on this planet. You probably slept through that part in Physical Science.

Geez.
    Take up your complaint against the transsexual pedants, since I am here merely following their convention.

Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761 ; Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com .

Racist Asshole ... I'm Banned! Professional Poster

Geez.
    Take up your complaint against the transsexual pedants, since I am here merely following their convention.
    Great … another drug-induced spamming shit-bird has decided to roost in the forum.

Geez.
    Great … another drug-induced spamming shit-bird has decided to roost in the forum.
    You could say that to anyone. It doesn't make it true or coherent, as your above statement is both untrue and an incoherent response to my previous post.

Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761 ; Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com .

Is there such a thing as “non-genetic” women
    OK, I'm confused.

Yah, I know, easy to do.

Have I been misreading/misusing the term 'GG'?

Does it mean something else? Like 'German Girl' or 'Guggenheim Gent'?

Gold Poster

Default THIS GUY IS NOT EVEN ORIGINAL, THAT COMMENT & PIC CAME F

THIS GUY IS NOT EVEN ORIGINAL, THAT COMMENT & PIC CAME FROM
    A television comic, " family guy" based on a search I did. he or her post all over the web

*Shreik!*

He's screwing with the topic header and initial post again!

Evil! Evil!