Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default What would you do?

First let me be clear that this is a hypothetical because I'm in a committed relationship with a SO. Also the girl I'm talkingabout at the store is much younger than me. That said here goes.

There is a lady who works at a store I frequent who were I available I would ask out. I like her sense of humor and her smile. she also has that something about her that says I might be transgender. Can't put my finger on it just a vib.

Here the questions.
    Would you ask someone out on a date if you thought they might be transgender? Ladies, how would you feel if a guy asked you out and you found out one of the reasons was because he found Tgirls intriguing? Third question, if a decent person is willing and interested in having a real deep relationship with a transgender girl, is it wastful to not seek out a Tgirl to love?

Default Re: What would you do?

My answers by the way are,
    1. Yes

2. Hope she feels ok knowing I find her sexy in her own unique way. But that it is not just for that reason. How many girls hide who they are for fear of attracting the wrong kind of guy?

3. I don't know. Finding someone to really love can be very hard. Are tgirls surrounded by guys who want to love them for who they are regardless of their anatomy or is it a rare quality in a potential date?

Senior Member Junior Poster hefzfavebunii's Avatar

If you're in a relationship with someone else why would you bother asking this girl out?

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Ignore the "T" part...treat her like every lady you're interested in. That's how I'd do it...

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

I'd certainly ask her out because i found her looks and personality - i.e. humour etc - appealing. The fact she was maybe a tgirl would be irrelevent. The looks and personality come first.

Last edited by Prospero; 02-10-2012 at 10:42 AM.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Escalade View Post
    Ignore the "T" part...treat her like every lady you're interested in. That's how I'd do it...
    I agree with that. I don't know how to treat a transsexual but I do know how to treat a lady.

Good points all.

Rude Gurl Professional Poster Yvonne183's Avatar

If I worked in a store, I'd probably kill myself so that would end any chance of a relationship.

Anyways, I don't hide my being trans, well, I don't wear a sign on me saying that I am trans but I don't blend in, can't really.

So any potential date/relationship would know who I am, there would be no probs of the other person dating me cause they knew I was trans.

Except for the usual stuff one seeks in a partner, sense of humor and all that crap, the only other thing I look for is that the person has to be open. I can't not hide from his friends and family. We go anywhere/anytime and not just clubs at night or life only in the bedroom.

He's got to be free, open minded and most likely a fellow punk/goth type(rude boys don't exist anymore).

I don't know if my answer was correct up above.
    1-I don't mind if the guy wants me cause i am trans.
    2-I don't mind a long term thing either.
    3-I also want the guy to be rich, well, I am allowed one vice.

I'm the girl nobody knows until she commits suicide.
    Then suddenly everyone knew me.

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

To ask anyone on a date simply because they are transgender is pretty stupid if you ask me. I could care less if a girl is a TS or not. What matters most is when I am around this girl: do I get butterflies in my stomach, do I blush at times when I know its fucking stupid to blush, do I get tongue tied around the girl. If those happens, either I am blubbering idiot or I really like this girl. Regardlesss if she is a trans or not.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Escalade View Post

Well said that man! Any further advice is superfluous.

Fork 'andles