Page 1 of 15 12345611 ... LastLast

Default Las Vegas Lounge

I'm going to Vegas next week and have scoped out the scene through the usual sites. I have a few girls that I'm going to try to connect with but like the idea of flirting before committing to meeting them. Basically I'd be interested to know if girls the quality of Quinn/Josi, Daisy and Naimi Rose would be at the LVL. I have read the posts about how it's not the nicest place as far as esthetics but who cares? I tend to dress nice (coat slacks and tie) but would dial that down if that meant I'd be less likely to be targeted (get jacked). Any and all comments and especially recent experience would be appreciated!!

Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: Las Vegas Lounge

The bar is not bad and I heard it is remodeled. Best advice is it's not far from the strip so check it out and if you are not having fun leave. Also, make sure you take a cab to and from. Just have them drop you off at the door to the bar. It's the area you don't want to be walking around in late at night.

Has anyone checked out the gay clubs in vegas: Piranha and Share Nightclub ? From their facebook pages looks like TS like to hang out there.

Senior Member Gold Poster christianxxx's Avatar

all of those girls are in there most FRI or SAT nights. Naima Rose is a fucking goddess. Tatiana Exotica, Nikkie Dickie, Destiny Seriah, and a few others can be found in there as well. Its strange because often times there are more TS than guys in there around midnight or so.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

I was there about a decade ago. Had a good time. Drove one of the girls home, again, had a great time.

First, if you're a single male, you're going to be targeted regardless of if you're wearing a suit or a potato sack.

All the girls you named can be found there, and they are sweeter than Yoo-Hoo so long as you don't try to play games or waste their time.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

I've been there a couple of times. It was a hit and miss. The last time I was there I lucked up and ran across Naima, Quinn and a few others. I think it was Quinn bday. After seeing Naima in person......she's all that in person. I'm looking forward to hanging out with her.

Senior Member Junior Poster TSlover6912's Avatar

I called Naima once and she was a total BITCH. Maybe she has changed.

Does the lounge have a website?

Verified account Silver Poster Ben in LA's Avatar

I was there for Michelle's party. Indeed they HAVE cleaned up the place significantly...except for the bathrooms. Still need some work done in there.

And that night I went had some top notch talent in attendance. Saw quite a few former Grooby models as well as new (to me) faces.