Resistance is futile..... Junior Poster Miss_Sarah_Kane's Avatar

Default Naughty nurse - ts anal examination

Naughty Nurse Fetish.
    Dear all,

I had a great session the other day with an old regular of mine who last visited me 3 years ago. It was great to see him again, he has a very strong fetish for latex and kinky nurses.

I have decided to write a detailed description of the session we had it will take me a few days but will be worth it hope you enjoy it.

I also have some photos to add so will upload them also.

Sarah..x

www.sarah-kane.co.uk

MISS SARAH KANE - NAUGHTY NURSE SESSION

PREPARATION

We had shared a few emails so I new what he wanted. We had decided on an outfit a choice of 3. Every detail was sorted we a had a good few hours in the evening to play, he was very happy to try anything and go with the flow perfect. I arrived at my kinky play rooms and set the mood for the session, I decided I was going to move the room around a bit and use some of the equipment I don't use very much, its not much use just been an ornament. I placed in the Fetters inversion rack (Have a look) http://www.fetters.co.uk/inversion-rack/ its a great piece of expensive equipment that I don't use enough. I then sorted out a selection of dildos, vibes, gasmasks, rubber, latex gloves, toys and nice toys for the session.

THE OUTFIT

mmm! To many choices but we had settled on kinky latex nurse. I have many latex outfits and many can be mixed and matched to make the perfect outfit for your session many of my clients often visit http://www.tsseduction.com/ and like there sessions to be influenced by what they see on these sites. I am one of the only UK TS's who can offer these kind of sessions from my two venues in Bury Manchester and East Croydon, London. Anyway outfit. I laid my outfit out in the school room. I then started to get ready I love the whole process of dressing in rubber I find it very enjoyable and I know its the start of a great session. I had already sorted all my make-up, I coated my body in latex dressing lube I love this part my skin just sheens in lots of shiny lube. I pulled on my black latex suspender belt and matching rubber bra squeezing my 36DD in always a bit of fun, then I slid on my black latex stockings and ironed out any wrinkles smoothing them over my legs, my cock always throbs at this stage for some reason as I attached the 6 suspenders as I glance at myself as I fasten the back ones trying to get them to match on both sides. I then put on my red latex Mistress dress with high collar. Pulling the zip up just above my bra just to show a hint of my cleavage. mmm! Now to complete my rubbery transformation, I love my Rubber55 hoods they make the perfect hoods which fit every contour of my face. They also allow me to play at my most kinkiest and dirt-est, there is nothing more worse than getting a mouth full of my own hair in my mouth when I giving you one of my mind blowing Bj's.. xxxx It also allows me to wear gasmasks during the session which I very much love. I pulled the hood on a zipped the hood tight sealing me in my eyes gleam and dazzle and my pert lips are exposed for your and my delights.

Just a few more parts to add now I put my red rubber corset on around my waist and pulled the strings behind tight, I have been wearing corsets now for over 20 years and have mastered the fastening them myself. Next my boots I love these ankle boots, they have 9" heels and 4" platforms and I love to tower over you. getting there.... next red rubber nurse mask around my neck, rubber nurse head dress and then on with my matching red nurse apron. Then I admired myself in my full length mirror as I made a few final adjustments before pulling on my latex gloves. Naughty nurse Kane was ready for action with my cock was throbbing between my legs. I stroked my semi trying to push it between my legs until later quite hard when I am horny and in full rubber.

Anyway work to do with just 10mins before my patient arrives. I put the kettle on prepare the bathroom and water douche as my patient has done a bit of anal a few times but wishes to experience it more and more on a sensual controlled level not rushed or forced, I love anal g-spot massages and I would say that anal is one of my other specialities. Then into my medical room we were not going to play in hear just begin our kinky session in hear. At last I was ready.

THE ARRIVAL

The bell rang dead on 7pm. I opened the door and told the patient to go in to the room a head of him, he told me he was here to visit the nurse for a full examination. He sat on my waiting chair and I closed the door behind him and sat on my medical chair. We chatted for a good few minutes and we discussed our correspondence via email and he was totally blown away by my outfit. I told him that we must 1st visit the bathroom I ordered him to strip which I he did very quickly I little over egger as his clothes dropped to the floor I reminded him that I like things tidy so he folded them up for me. I then lead him to the bathroom and fully explained in detail how he was going to clean himself fully to douche himself for the anal treatment that laid ahead of him. I left him to it telling him that Nurse Kane expected him in the upstairs play room in 10 minutes.

I went upstairs and put some music on adjusted the lights and waited sat on my throne.............

The patient entered the room, he looked around at all the equipement I told him to come to close to me, I put my arms around him and allowed him to rub his hands agaist my latex clad body I explained to him a few rules and how my safe word system worked. I then selected some latex for him and got him dressed. There was not much point in me having a latex slave if he was not dressed in latex. In a few minutes he was wearing a layer of latex which included a hood and long gloves. I tightened a body harness around him and also put a cock ring around his shaft.

"NOW YOUR READY FOR ME"

I told him that the 1st thing he was going to do was worship me, it has been nearly 3 years since we had last met and he had a lot of making up to do. I told him that today was going to be a switch session and we are going to take turns been the patient or doctor/nurse under my full instruction.

Are you ready? Yes! Ok listen to me "Your going to lubricate my latex clad body with lube which will make me all shiny then your going to put me on the Inversion rack laying me out flat, you then need to fit a gasmask to me and feed me a small dose of poppers. Then I want you to fully inspect my cock, it needs a full oral inspection but your are not allowed to bring me to climax, do you understand" Yes Nurse!

I past him a bottle of lube and I supported myself against the side of the inversion table so I could see myself fully in the mirrors, he got on to his knees and began to lubricate and massage my long latex clad legs working his way up towards my inner thighs, then over my dress and up up, around my breasts, arms, gloves then finally very carefully around my hood. I was very shiny and I gleamed in the mirrors. He then lead me on to the table and helped me on, he put a wide strap around my corseted waist and fastened it up as he new I would be very upset if I fell off it. He then gave me medical rubber gasmask for me to pull over my head, and placed a cotton wool ball lightly soaked in poppers into the canister then gave it to me to attach when I was ready. He then began massaging my latex clad legs he had remembered this is one thing I do like quite firm and in long strokes up and down my legs he then used his tongue on my legs and worked his way up and took hold off my shaft with his latex gloved hands and began his inspection, using his rubbered fingers and his tongue slowly teasing my shaft as it grew and grew to its fully erect state of 9". He sank down on my meat and began to pleasure me fully. I rocked on the table as the vapour from the poppers filled my mask i was very horny. He had his instructions and he brought me to a near climax a few times.

MY TURN

After a while the poppers wore off and I removed the gasmask, he un-strapped me and helped me off the table I took a few minutes to recover, before I started on him. I laid him on the inversion table and placed an open face medical mask over his face and then fed him some poppers, he floated away and had no idea what was going to happen to him I picked up my sterilised sounds and took a small sound and inserted down his urethra and then teased his shaft and balls with my tongue. After I while I decided that he need an anal examination, I removed the sounds and grabbed some lube, and explained to him what I was going to do. I inserted my latex gloved finger into him and began to stimulate his G-spot nice and slowly as I probed away I soon learnt what he liked by using different strokes, this patient would soon be putty in my hands, and he would be begging for me to make him have a G-spot orgasam. I pushed another finger into him then I took my RUDEBOY anal probe (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11058) and pushed that into him and turned it on, it buzzed away on the tip of his g-spot the straps on the table held him down as he tried to wriggle under all the pleasure that he was receiving. Time to take it up to a higher level. I grabbed his hard cock with my other hand and began to wank his cock nice and slowly and then took all his hard cock deep inside my mouth and began to suck, I love the feel of cock inside my mouth. I sucked away to my hearts content. mmmm!! So very enjoyable. I took him to 3 near climaxes. I was not going to take him over the edge just yet.

E-STEM ELECTRICS http://www.e-stim.co.uk/index.php

One of my Favorite toys are my electrics I love using them on myself and on my patients. We both got on to the Fetters bench on our knees, I put some pads on my nipples and my patients nipples and connected us both up to my E-STEMS, selected the waterfall setting on high then turned it up to 3% just to start both our nipples began to tingle with pleasure, we than began to masturbate each other hard shaft. I pulled on my medical mask and began to kiss the patient through it occasionally swapping for my latex gloved fingers forcing him to suck on them. I then took to matching gasmasks and fitted then to us both with modified pipes for inhalation. I fed us both some poppers then slowly turned the E-STEMS up to about 8% our cocks got harder as we inhaled the poppers. We both pleasured each other harder and harder we both new that we were not to climax.

I then made the patient lay down on the table I connected a cock ring to his balls and shaft, and told him I had to test his reflexes, I teased him with the electrics, one of my favourite skills I then gave him a blow job he would not forget as the E-STEMS tingled away at the base of his cock and around his nipples, I took him to a further level now by inserting my fingers into him and massaging his g-spot.... "Nurse, this is amazing please, please make me cum" No I am not ready I need you to pleasure me further. I am saving you for later.

I turned the electrics down slowly and slowly brought him back down from quite a few very intense moments, I was dying now to be satisfied it had been 24 hours since I was going to have to wait for my climax a little bit longer.

ANAL EXAMINATION

I left the room for a few minutes to recover so I could go and collect my massive box of dildos. I love this box of tricks there are all sorts of vibes, plugs, lubes, and simulators and my favourite dildo that I have had for years. Its getting quite worn out now, but its like my best friend. I love making a slave use it on me. I entered the room my patient was stilling lying down I gave him a drink of water and asked if he was ready for his anal examination. "Yes Miss" he replied. I told him to get on the medical bench and put his legs in the re straights.

I then strapped him down with 3 thick straps across his middle. "Don't want you wriggling about" I then explained fully what we were about to do, the patient had done anal before but he always felt it had been rushed and he had not enjoyed the experience. He is not alone!! I turned the music down so I could listen to his breathing and his responses, I then slowly talked to him getting him really carm. It so much about the mind and getting them in the right zone. I put a medical mask over his face and gave him a small amount of poppers take your drugs slowly, just few breaths. I removed the cotton wool. I then pulled on a latex glove in front of his eyes. Grabbed my lube and inserted a finger into his anal hole. I began to probe round very quickly finding his G-spot. I then gave him a little massage, he began to wriggle. "oh! Nurse thats amazing" I took some toys out of my box and slowly opened him up slowly feeding him more poppers. I soon had 4 fingers inside at this rate he could take my fist but we will save that for a future session.

He was getting to much action so I strapped a vibe to him, and climbed onto the medical bench and hovered above his face I took the medical mask off and pushed my hard cock down his throat and he began to suck and gag on it, I then had him sucking my balls and rimming me. I grabbed one of my medical gasmasks and enjoyed my patient pleasureing me deeper and deeper. This patient need now to be taken to the next level. I put a gasmask over his head fed him more poppers and un-strapped him from the bench. I put some latex gloves onto his hands and then got him onto all fours on the bench. I climbed onto a chair infront of him and made him suck my cock until it got nice and hard. I then took him from behind I pushed my thick 9" weapon of mass destruction into him nice and slowly, I took a few breaths of poppers and then began to fuck him nice and slowly he was here to pleasure me now. I slowly fucked away slowly, I told him to clamp his muscles around my shaft as I wanted to feel every inch of my cock inside him.

THE CUMMING

I did not want to cum just yet I want him to do that for me................ I climbed down off the bench and got the patient down removed his mask, I got him on his knees in front of the mirror I told him to wank my hard cock until I shot my load all over his face, harder, harder harder he pulled my cock hard and I slowly came to a great climax. I then got him back on the bench, re-connected his nipples to my E-stems box a nice low constant setting this time, just enough to feel like there been squeezed. I also put another probe into his anal hole turned it up to full, pushed my finger into him to stimulate his g-spot and I began to suck and wank his cock until he was begging for the naughty nurse to make him cum!!! It was not long until he shot a massive load all over his chest he must of been saving it for more than a week there was loads of it.

I then told him he must lay down for a few miniutes I got him some juice and then sent him to shower.

He thanked me for the amazing time and asked if he could cum back in a few weeks, he wanted to extend the session and spend the evening with me. Cant wait until our next encounter.

Nurse Kane

Nurse Kane ..x

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Miss_Sarah_Kane; 02-15-2012 at 02:54 PM.

Default Re: Naughty nurse - ts anal examination

Nurse is waiting

I am give full examinations

Rookie Poster

Yummy.

I have just finished the story hope you now enjoy the full version..xx

Senior Member Junior Poster