Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Default Re: Street Prostitute Q & A

Tralika - you are a wicked person

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by buttslinger View Post
    I cannot find a thread on this forum that covers the very important guidelines about the ins and outs and do's and don'ts of dating a STREET WHORE. I would think that this is the crowd who would know.
    Curious that in the last 7 days this topic has suddenly become popular -I don't know much about the street scene in the USA, the old haunts in Manhattan seem to have been cleaned out; I guess there are still girls on the street in the Tenderloin in San Francisco, and Sta Mca Blvd in LA, but other than taking maximum caution the obious thing to do is use your common sense....the mere idea that Buttslinger thinks a weapon is necessary strikes me as an invitation to a beheading. I made the mistake once of confronting someone who had robbed me, and had mace sprayed in my eyes, had I pulled out a knife in response, I would probably not be here, not all in one piece anyway. These days there are some many alternatives, but I guess its a matter of choice.

Professional Poster runningdownthatdream's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    Curious that in the last 7 days this topic has suddenly become popular -I don't know much about the street scene in the USA, the old haunts in Manhattan seem to have been cleaned out; I guess there are still girls on the street in the Tenderloin in San Francisco, and Sta Mca Blvd in LA, but other than taking maximum caution the obious thing to do is use your common sense....the mere idea that Buttslinger thinks a weapon is necessary strikes me as an invitation to a beheading. I made the mistake once of confronting someone who had robbed me, and had mace sprayed in my eyes, had I pulled out a knife in response, I would probably not be here, not all in one piece anyway. These days there are some many alternatives, but I guess its a matter of choice.
    Somehow the idea of you confronting someone seems..........quaint.....I mean what did you did you do with your cloak and tophat!? I can't decide between you as V or as the Count of Monte Cristo.........

Professional Poster NatashaLover's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bubbski View Post
    Natasha:

Escribi mi parte nada mas para hacerte divertir. Beso!

mmmm gracias pues me rei mucho, gracias por el besito.

"Flush Beats a Full House"

"Gold is not the only thing that shines baby!"

Professional Poster NatashaLover's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    I LOVE your avatar!!!!! soooo cuteeeeeeeee OMG

"Flush Beats a Full House"

"Gold is not the only thing that shines baby!"

why dont you just read good reviewed girls and go for them.
    nothing simpler than that i think.
    a phone call is much easier, than cruising around in a dark street

Senior Member Junior Poster

where are the tranny hookers in chicago at?

Professional Poster

How much should a street whore charge for a blowjob, anal sex, or a half and half? For me nothing for anyone else whatever the hell they are silly enough to pay
    Is it a good idea to blow a street whore without a condom? I was going to make a joke but it's unlikely to be funnier than the question
    Should I swallow? When drinking alcohol yes, sperm not so much - I will leave urine to your own discretion
    What are the chances of getting robbed? Between 0 and 100% given your questions I'd say you are nearing the 100%.
    Or arrested? ( I doubt the police have many tranny undercover agents) - I'm sure you are hoping for her to use her nightstick on you anyway and inside you'll get to suck as much cock as you like for free
    Do all trannys carry knives? You have been watching too many movies - anyway trannys prefer small calibre handguns
    Should I carry a weapon? Statistics prove you are more likely to be killed by your own weapon than anyone elses in your case that may perhaps not be a bad outcome
    Are all street prostitutes hardcore drug addicts? WTF ... No ...GG street girls tend that way but with trannys plenty are just in it for the cash ... oh and the blow or meth, maybe a little horse or special K or E.
    What about AIDs? Refuse to make a joke about this
    Can a drugged out street whore get an erection? Depends on the drug now doesn't it?
    If so, how many times could she receive oral sex in one night? Ahhh Blue pills
    Is racism a problem with the street whore crowd? Yes all street trannys are complete racists ... most belong to the KKK, especiully the black ones.
    Should I carry a dummy wallet with no credit cards and little cash? No that will make it much more difficult for people to steal from you ... have you never heard the saying a fool and their money are soon parted ... how can you be parted if you make it difficult? Instead of picking your pocket they will have to knife you and then search for the real money
    Is there a pill or mouthwash that I should take after dating a street whore that would minimize chances of getting AIDs or STDs? Sulfuric Acid should do the trick
    Should I pick up the mild mannered looking chubby tranny, or the big tittied, dangerous looking TORRID ho? The chubby chick will probably shoot you in the stomach, the angry looking chick will just beat you to death with her cock ... go with the beating it's more fun
    Is there a way I should act with her? friendly or all business? Use the words Sir and Mister a lot, they love that level of respect

By the way the questions could only have been designed to get these sort of answers as a joke right ... right?

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post

Just tryin' to help...

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NatashaLover View Post
    I LOVE your avatar!!!!! soooo cuteeeeeeeee OMG

Aw, thanks. Love yours too Natasha!

EDIT: Oops, I just realised you were talking to Prospero, lol!

Last edited by traLika; 02-05-2012 at 11:39 AM.