Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast

Thread: Meagan Nutwood

Default Re: Meagan Nutwood

Thanks for the pics you are the man!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TGasMutiny View Post
    Meagan is a petite hardbodied Jamacian T-Girl who now lives in Toronto, Canada. She is 21 years old, stands 5' 7", weighs 140 pounds and packs a rock hard 9" shecock! Meagan does not bottom but will be more than happy to pound your hole with big black chickdick!! Meagan loves to be sucked and if you do a good job she will blast her thick creamy load inside you. Take a deep breath because this girl will leave you with more than a mouthfull. If you don't believe me check out the link to the clips. It is not titled shotgun for nothing!!! Meagan is my all time favorite. I can't wait to get back to Canada and spend more time with her!!!!

I can not get the links to work so go to ashemaletube and search Japaraga. You won't be diaappointed!

Dita TS / Dita Dior Veteran Poster ditadior's Avatar

meagane and i.
    shes a great girl. not just one of the best of the best but she is one of the few with a personality a brain and a big heart.

god this picture is old 2011 summer lol.

902-316-2651
    dita.tsexual@gmail.com
    ditadior.com
    ts-ditadior.ca
    @ts_dita - twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Dong View Post
    Went and grabbed lunch with her today. She is so gorgeous in person and a total sweetheart! I was playing with my hair and biting my nails the whole time like a shy Japanese schoolgirl with a Hello Kitty sticker on her backpack.
    hahaha i laughed once and i will laugh again
    i cannot image in you being a little school girl with a hello kitty stickered backpack, next shoot for yum or whatever i do when i see you i`m buying you the outfit in extra large and im paying you to put it on and piss myself laughing.

902-316-2651
    dita.tsexual@gmail.com
    ditadior.com
    ts-ditadior.ca
    @ts_dita - twitter

Hello Meagan!!! I told the guy that started that post that. Told him TGirls have cocks and they love having an ass wrapped around it and those muscles squeezing it and Tgirls love it. If a TGirl tops only that's her choice. You shouldn't deny yourself of any pleasure, find the right person that's compatible to you and fuck how you want. I love how nasty you are, that cum shot was sweet. Now being the nasty motha fucka I am I would of licked your nut off your body You make sense to me, lovely pics and sweet cock you have I would love to suck that for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Beauty.x.Beauty View Post
    Thanks everyone. I rarely bottom for work. Relationship wise is a different story but I would require that the dude be vers. I saw a post asking what the point of transitioning is if Im only going to be a top. Well the point of transitioning is about sexual identity not sexuality. I have a dick and when I touch it it feels good. When it get sucked It feels good. When I fuck ass it feels good. Now am I suppose to deny my self of these pleasures just because I am a lady? and not even just a lady but a lady with a dick? Im not going to play my self into a labeled Tupperware of societies cupboard just to feel like I belong or that I make sense to the majority. Plz.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

It's cool you and Meagan can hangout, Nice to meet you Ditadior, could I get a 3sum with you and Meagan? I promise to be very naughty and nasty for you botch

Quote Originally Posted by ditadior View Post

meagane and i.
    shes a great girl. not just one of the best of the best but she is one of the few with a personality a brain and a big heart.

god this picture is old 2011 summer lol.

Oh meagan
    meagan iam a bottom and top versatile and lick every drop!!!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    It's cool you and Meagan can hangout, Nice to meet you Ditadior, could I get a 3sum with you and Meagan? I promise to be very naughty and nasty for you botch
    sorry as much as we would love to have a oreo cookie mixture.
    i dont do duos. i love meagane as a friend, but i don`t do buisness with her.

xxx

902-316-2651
    dita.tsexual@gmail.com
    ditadior.com
    ts-ditadior.ca
    @ts_dita - twitter

Quote Originally Posted by ditadior View Post
    sorry as much as we would love to have a oreo cookie mixture.
    i dont do duos. i love meagane as a friend, but i don`t do buisness with her.

xxx
    Dam you just messed up my fantasy!!! LOL
    Nah I understand where you're coming from no problem.

Muwahahahahahahahahhahahahhaa

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

@jamesedwards thank you, sounds hot. & I don't have sex with my friends. Its kind of awkward for me lol.