Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Meagan Nutwood

Default Re: Meagan Nutwood

Quote Originally Posted by celestefan1 View Post
    Meagan I have a question, how tall are you? And could you ever date a strictly bottom in your personal life?
    I'm 5'7 and I would definitely be able to date a strict bottom in my personal life, I feel like that would be my first choice before anything else. I've actually dated full tops before and I mean, It was nice to an extent but I always felt unsatisfied. Most of the guys I've dated are guys that claim to not even be into Tgirls, but getting to know me has caused them to have very strong feelings for me and wanted to date. It never worked out in the long run because of the excessive discretion and the fact that I was doing all the compromising. Most of the guys who are strict bottoms that have wanted to date me are usually never my type lol. So its a struggle!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Nutwood is Everything.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Beauty.x.Beauty View Post
    Well firstly... Not every guy is the same. So restrictions don't apply to everybody. Only guys like you. And secondly ... I do bottom here and there. I'm just extremely picky about it.
    i for one think a woman like you, Megan, is a treasure. to be a total bottom for You, ass and mouth, would be an absolute honor and joy.

It is a shame and a waste that all hung beauties like you are not total tops to be worshiped. Being drowned by your cum and having it dripping from my ass is a perfect reason to me Your sub.

Love You
    jamie

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Professional Poster

Thanks for posting, Meagan! Good to hear from you.

Quote Originally Posted by jamie4u View Post
    i for one think a woman like you, Megan, is a treasure. to be a total bottom for You, ass and mouth, would be an absolute honor and joy.

It is a shame and a waste that all hung beauties like you are not total tops to be worshiped. Being drowned by your cum and having it dripping from my ass is a perfect reason to me Your sub.

Love You
    jamie
    I mean, I would consider my self more of a total top before I consider my self vers or a bottom. I have only bottomed once this entire year... lol.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Nutwood is Everything.

Professional Poster

I wish you were more of a bottom - you are beautiful!!!

1 out of 3 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

I mean, I would consider my self more of a total top before I consider my self vers or a bottom. I have only bottomed once this entire year... lol.
    so your saying there is a chance?

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

I have only bottomed once this entire year... lol.
    Is that some sorta hint? With 12 days left there's still plenty of time left for a hat trick. Please leave an empty net for us poor fellas to deliver a slop shot.

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Meagan ... Meagan.. Meagan...

I am saving my load for you.... cant wait.... as soon as you post new pics and videos ...

Wow...incredibly attractive young lady !... can't believe I never stumbled into this thread before (or maybe I did...my memory's shot anyway...each day is a new day..lol) Thanks for the thread TGasMutiny...she deserves the devotion.
    Good luck in all your endeavors Beauty.x.Beauty
    Hot.

(also thank you - Jamaica, Canada & Beauty's parents)

Senior Member Professional Poster bigkid69's Avatar

I am pissed at myself for not reading this thread before now too. Wow Meagan you are an absolute gorgeous girl, just incredible. Wow.