Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Default Re: Shemales are just men... don't take my word for it

Quote Originally Posted by dafame View Post
    Amberskyi this has been a very good conversation but I can't continue it with a person that misrepresents my statements. All I can do is suggest you go back and read through my posts again because I can't just keep defending positions if their not my positions to defend.
    Man, I wouldn't blame anyone for refusing to re-read your posts. I got halfways through the first one and said fuck it. You use about 3 times more words than you need to, your logic is generally convoluted and you obviously have way more esteem for your writing than what is warranted. It's a miracle you got a couple of the girls to engage in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by terminator2011 View Post
    An honest statement by the best looking tranny on the planet

Get a life "girls" and fact up to the fact of what she says makes a whole lotta sense!

She's confused about her gender. Which is very understandable. I mean, part of life is, well, from time to time being, well, confused --
    I mean, it seems a lot of guys on here are confused about their sexual orientation.
    I wouldn't be too hard on her. I sympathize with her. As I sympathize with most people.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany Starr View Post
    Kinda hard to take that seriously when i'm trans and have and F on my license. I'm pretty sure they only put the F on a females license. I don't need anyone telling me who I am, I am a woman regardless of others opinions. If many doctors, psychiatrists, and my state see's me as a woman, then who is anyone else to tell me otherwise?
    Nicely written Tiffany....

Quote Originally Posted by Odelay View Post
    Man, I wouldn't blame anyone for refusing to re-read your posts. I got halfways through the first one and said fuck it. You use about 3 times more words than you need to, your logic is generally convoluted and you obviously have way more esteem for your writing than what is warranted. It's a miracle you got a couple of the girls to engage in this thread.
    Who refused to re-read my thread? I'll re-phrase it for you "you use about 3 times words I would have used" (that's the only way that statement has any meaning). The "esteem for your writing thing was a bit strange and seems almost like an attempt to say something witty. I won't give that any credence by responding.

Your comments might carry some weight if there was anyone else that had expressed the same sentiment. You're way late on the conversation where in its current state everyone seems to have a clear understanding & respect for my stance. Then you come in with this b.s.? Admitting that you got half way through the first post and said "fuck it" automatically disqualifies you from being you from being able to make the logic comment (I'd have to imagine you're a bright enough guy to know that).

This is a clear example of someone who didn't read through the thread but instead decided to take what he thought would be the popular stance and saw an opportunity to strike out in an attempt to earn some applause from the girls. Trust me Odelay, this isn't going to make them want you. I'm going to bed. Enjoy the rest of your night everybody.

Last edited by dafame; 02-02-2012 at 07:01 AM.
    "Give them nothing, but take from them, everything".. Spartan King Leonidas

http://www.redroom.com/video/tim-wis...whiteness-clip

Professional Poster

How attractive a person is does not make them be any more of an expert than any other person with gender identity issues. I've gotten the impression the girl is very much on her own, with little to no support network, and that can make transitioning incredibly hard for any girl. On the other hand, maybe she's like the person formerly known as "Dakota Moss" who seems to have just been a confused gay man? That's for her to find out.

I do think the study this book was predominantly based on (Amazon.com: A Billion Wicked Thoughts: What the World's Largest Experiment Reveals about Human Desire (9780525952091): Ogi Ogas, Sai Gaddam: Books is the closest thing I've ever seen to a proper explanation of sexuality and gender identity. Half of it is as boring as hell and not that well written, but the content pretty much explains everything. They propose that our minds are like layers of systems, all falling in some degree of the gender binary, from male to female. If it's all half and half or one goes one way and one another, it's going to create a mess in anyone's head. Anyway, check it out if you're really curious about what makes this part of people tick. I hope the girl comes to some reconciliation for some inner peace, one way or another...

Last edited by Nowhere; 02-02-2012 at 07:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KittyPride View Post
    dafame...
    Truth is lol..

that most Tgirls aren't intelligent enough to be a Tgirl... and too many Tlovers aren't intelligent enough to date a Tgirl... it seems...

Or perhaps it takes a certain sobriaty...
    There are so many people around that encourage eachothers delussions... maybe you should let them...

Its like taking God away from faithfull people...

this girl below is very brave and I instantly like her...
    omg.. if you''re not a troll or a man I'm going to be really shocked

~I'm that chick you know~

If Ellery was 6' 4'' and weighed 220 pounds would this thread be 11 pages long?

Senior Member Veteran Poster KittyPride's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tsnajwa View Post
    Be shocked but why?

Im like this girl Ellery...i know ill never be a normal woman...does not matter how i feel, and my lovers have to deal with that too.but its not negative...

Being a ts has made me humble...more empathic...more able to enjoy each day and be thankfull and enjoying small things in life...and i have strong feelings for my friends and lovers...also it made me mentally stronger then i would have been if i wasnt ts...

Most ts hate me coz im humble or coz i tell them there is no escaping being a ts

They are only busy with passabillity and telling themselves they are just "woman" and pissing on the less passeble or avoiding men interested in them

Thats not my reality...nor will it ever be..

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsnajwa View Post
    Bingo. Thank you. He's this weird dude who embarrassed himself here for about two years straight. Then he disappeared, came back, and started making believe he was a TS. Now he's doing it again.

He's the most mentally disturbed HA troll ever. His life would make a good plot for an episode of Criminal Minds. We just need to know where he's been hiding the bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by KittyPride View Post
    Be shocked but why?

Im like this girl Ellery...i know ill never be a normal woman...does not matter how i feel, and my lovers have to deal with that too.but its not negative...

Being a ts has made me humble...more empathic...more able to enjoy each day and be thankfull and enjoying small things in life...and i have strong feelings for my friends and lovers...also it made me mentally stronger then i would have been if i wasnt ts...

Most ts hate me coz im humble or coz i tell them there is no escaping being a ts

They are only busy with passabillity and telling themselves they are just "woman" and pissing on the less passeble or avoiding men interested in them

Thats not my reality...nor will it ever be..
    Oh for fuxake dry up already! Just shut your festering bucket, clean the spooge off your keyboard and fucking well STOP PRETENDING. Not only are you a crossdresser--well, maybe even a wannabe crossdresser--and not TS at all, you've been found out several times already, you are EXACTLY the kind of fantasising pest that fucks up places like this by pissing off the girls, and for that matter ME. And anyone here will tell you how famously patient and tolerant I am.

So piss off somewhere else and moan there about your fucking autogynephile problems and how nobody the fuck gives shit one about it over here. PLEASE.