Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Re: Guys that Have been Topped.

Quote Originally Posted by mac.B View Post
    Ive been topped and I can tell you that a 9in dick inside you does feel amazing. With that being said dont get in a habit of doing that. Find a specific girl that does that for you (if youre going to do it). Be a complete man for the girls that require that and do otherwise with the aforementioned type. Otherwise youde be going to gay clube scanning the room for more masculine men than yourself to fill a certain void. This tranny shit can and will turn you all the way out if you go too far. Since you already deal with trannys find a fully versatile girl...
    Don't get into a habit of doing that is right! At one point n my life I was getting so much dick in the ass that I was actually switching like a bitch when I walked!

I could not walk like a man for a long time unitil I slowed down on getting fucked in the ass.

Senior Member Junior Poster

I want to try it

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by FootConnoisseur View Post
    Hello My Name is Martell,I'm an athletic black male. I have never been with a T-girl but I think they are So Beautiful & Sexy and Often fantasize about being with a dominant sexy Caucasian or Brazilian T-girl the most, that is still well endowed. I wanted to know if it's really a great sexual experience that will make you have an orgasm from her being inside you physically or is it just mostly a mental thing of just seeing her inside you? I was only on one other site that a male actually said there is nothing like it sexually being topped and actually gave me some details to why. The guy said...I'm quoting (Its incredible to feel a T-girls cock swell at its maximum peak just right before she shoots her load into you and feeling her cock actually pumping the cum into you... I just never wanted to get my hopes up to high and feel very let down. When he said this, It really turned me on and wanted to know if any of you felt this and thought it was really a great sexual orgasmic feeling? Thanks for all replies...
    I tried it. I didn't like it. Don't want to do it again but it was educational. I sure believe in lots of lube and putting it in slowly for my taker when I'm on the giving end.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by saintpatrick View Post
    I tried it. I didn't like it. Don't want to do it again but it was educational. I sure believe in lots of lube and putting it in slowly for my taker when I'm on the giving end.

If you get the right top girl, iam sure you can have a different opinion

I haven't been there, but I would like to ask the same question to the guys as I asked the girls, were you able to maintain an erection while getting topped? I've had a butt plug up my ass, while getting head, and I loved it, but I wonder how while getting the dick, can you maintain being turned on?

Just find a girl you trust and go for it. The guys I top really enjoy it. Especially the "1st timers".

If a girl is experienced, she'll know that she needs to be understanding of your situation and gentle at first.

Congrats on being open to trying something new. Good luck.

xoxo
    -Kay

Oral perfectionist Professional Poster

I lost count years ago on how many times I have been topped. It is a great sexual experience with the right person who knows how. I really enjoy the feeling, and I find it very sensual indeed. I have had fantastic orgasms just from my prostate being rubbed correctly with a big round cock head. I think it takes some time with experience to have the entry and thrusting feel really good. I can take a nice 7 inch cock with thickness all the way in me, any longer, and he has to hold back a little. But there is no sexier feeling than when I can feel the force of their warm cum splashing inside of me. That feeling is so hot, it can make me cum.

A TGirl is very special.
    She is a gift to be treasured.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ineeda SM View Post
    I lost count years ago on how many times I have been topped. It is a great sexual experience with the right person who knows how. I really enjoy the feeling, and I find it very sensual indeed. I have had fantastic orgasms just from my prostate being rubbed correctly with a big round cock head. I think it takes some time with experience to have the entry and thrusting feel really good. I can take a nice 7 inch cock with thickness all the way in me, any longer, and he has to hold back a little. But there is no sexier feeling than when I can feel the force of their warm cum splashing inside of me. That feeling is so hot, it can make me cum.

whoa.......easy off on the details.........p-l-e-a-s-e. I felt like I just got tazed. That's more info than I really need...

Enter Sergeant Slingblade ...lmao

Quote Originally Posted by stewmeat View Post
    Don't get into a habit of doing that is right! At one point n my life I was getting so much dick in the ass that I was actually switching like a bitch when I walked!

I could not walk like a man for a long time unitil I slowed down on getting fucked in the ass.
    ROFLMBAO!!! wow

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Oral perfectionist Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    whoa.......easy off on the details.........p-l-e-a-s-e. I felt like I just got tazed. That's more info than I really need...

Enter Sergeant Slingblade ...lmao
    Hey, the OP asked a very detailed question.
    I wanted to know if it's really a great sexual experience that will make you have an orgasm from her being inside you physically or is it just mostly a mental thing of just seeing her inside you?
    So I gave an honest and detailed answer. If my little description was too much for you, then you are on the wrong site. I have read a lot worse in here with pictures. LOL

A TGirl is very special.
    She is a gift to be treasured.