Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Guys that Have been Topped.

Hello My Name is Martell,I'm an athletic black male. I have never been with a T-girl but I think they are So Beautiful & Sexy and Often fantasize about being with a dominant sexy Caucasian or Brazilian T-girl the most, that is still well endowed. I wanted to know if it's really a great sexual experience that will make you have an orgasm from her being inside you physically or is it just mostly a mental thing of just seeing her inside you? I was only on one other site that a male actually said there is nothing like it sexually being topped and actually gave me some details to why. The guy said...I'm quoting (Its incredible to feel a T-girls cock swell at its maximum peak just right before she shoots her load into you and feeling her cock actually pumping the cum into you... I just never wanted to get my hopes up to high and feel very let down. When he said this, It really turned me on and wanted to know if any of you felt this and thought it was really a great sexual orgasmic feeling? Thanks for all replies...

Last edited by FootConnoisseur; 01-29-2012 at 10:40 AM.
    TransexualLover

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Default Re: Guys that Have been Topped.

Its awkward. Not something that I would try again.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Senior Member 5 Star Poster LovinThaTSLadiez's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FootConnoisseur View Post
    Hello My Name is Martell,I'm an athletic black male. I have never been with a T-girl but I think they are So Beautiful & Sexy and Often fantasize about being with a dominant sexy Caucasian or Brazilian T-girl the most, that is still well endowed. I wanted to know if it's really a great sexual experience that will make you have an orgasm from her being inside you physically or is it just mostly a mental thing of just seeing her inside you? I was only on one other site that a male actually said there is nothing like it sexually being topped and actually gave me some details to why. The guy said...I'm quoting (Its incredible to feel a T-girls cock swell at its maximum peak just right before she shoots her load into you and feeling her cock actually pumping the cum into you... I just never wanted to get my hopes up to high and feel very let down. When he said this, It really turned me on and wanted to know if any of you felt this and thought it was really a great sexual orgasmic feeling? Thanks for all replies...
    Hello, Martell. I am an athletic, caucasian man who just recently had his first t-girl experience a few months back. I like black girls and both of my TS experiences were with black girls. I let her top me as I had often fantasized about and I have to tell you, it felt GREAT!!! I am only into ladies, cocks or pussies, I like both. Being with a TS and getting her cock slowly grinded in my ass felt so damn good! It hurt when she first put it in, but that didn't last long. She could fuck too, so that was cool. She didn't cum in my ass, so I have yet to feel a girl cumming inside of me. While she was fucking me, she was stroking my cock and I felt like I was about to cum, but she stopped the stroking. This poor girl couldn't suck dick for shit though. She used her top teeth pretty recklessly, but I had a condom on, so I just let her scrap my dick like she was peeling a potato. I was like, "fuck it, whatever". Haha! Anyway, I hope this helps.

Last edited by LovinThaTSLadiez; 01-29-2012 at 10:42 AM.

Ive been topped and I can tell you that a 9in dick inside you does feel amazing. With that being said dont get in a habit of doing that. Find a specific girl that does that for you (if youre going to do it). Be a complete man for the girls that require that and do otherwise with the aforementioned type. Otherwise youde be going to gay clube scanning the room for more masculine men than yourself to fill a certain void. This tranny shit can and will turn you all the way out if you go too far. Since you already deal with trannys find a fully versatile girl...

Rookie Poster

Thank You.

TransexualLover

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mac.B View Post
    Ive been topped and I can tell you that a 9in dick inside you does feel amazing. With that being said dont get in a habit of doing that. Find a specific girl that does that for you (if youre going to do it). Be a complete man for the girls that require that and do otherwise with the aforementioned type. Otherwise youde be going to gay clube scanning the room for more masculine men than yourself to fill a certain void. This tranny shit can and will turn you all the way out if you go too far. Since you already deal with trannys find a fully versatile girl...
    Thank you

TransexualLover

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mac.B View Post
    Thank you
    Thank You

TransexualLover

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

being topped for me is a search 1st anal sphincter violation (i like the FULL in/out motion, not just short humps with it remaining inside) and 2nd for prostate stimulation, but the latter doesn't always happen. Some girls are more into it and see when they hit a spot you like and others are just doing it because you are paying them and the want to get a good tip.

If I'm not getting exactly what I want physically..then its mental and i just enjoy the fact that i can sit back and relax, feel her body grind into mine and watch her work.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Never been topped, but I do understand the bio mechanics of it. The prostate gland is not imaginary and having stroked someone else from the top position, the physical response is real not just psychological.

Even GGs can be taught to enjoy anal sex.

Anal sex has been around almost as long as heterosexual intercourse. That's not by accident.

Last edited by giovanni_hotel; 01-30-2012 at 05:07 AM.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    Never been topped, but I do understand the bio mechanics of it. The prostate gland is not imaginary and having stroked someone else from the top position, the physical response is real not just psychological.

Even GGs can be taught to enjoy anal sex.

Anal sex has been around almost as long heterosexual intercourse. That's not by accident.
    Thank you

TransexualLover