Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Professional Poster Yoda Rules!'s Avatar

Default Re: Jennifer Paris Co-Hosts "Tranny Awards Celebration Party" Monday, Feb 20th - In C

Jennifer Paris is beautiful but a friend of mine once told me that all that glitters isn't gold....

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

Default Re: Jennifer Paris Co-Hosts "Tranny Awards Celebration Party" Monday, Feb 20th - In C

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda Rules! View Post
    Jennifer Paris is beautiful but a friend of mine once told me that all that glitters isn't gold....
    I didn't realize that your "friend" had a reason to say such things. Sounds like a personal manner that your "friend" should take up directly with me!

Regardless Hope your doing well

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsJennifer View Post
    I didn't realize that your "friend" had a reason to say such things. Sounds like a personal manner that your "friend" should take up directly with me!

Regardless Hope your doing well
    Ignore him Jennifer, why he feels the need to say such things is beyond me, always been one of the most gorgeous and nicest girls to me.

"Tranny Strip" Producer Veteran Poster TrannyStripperParty's Avatar
    Details about Weekly NYC TS Events go to: www.TrannyStrip.com

Quote Originally Posted by LeatherTGirlLover View Post
    Ignore him Jennifer, why he feels the need to say such things is beyond me, always been one of the most gorgeous and nicest girls to me.

You mean IGNORE her!! Jennifer and I know who this person is posing as someone else!! Its a FAKE screename for another promoter!! This is NOT a man. This is a TS from NYC!! She can't take it.........

John Ed
    Producer of "Tranny Strip"
    "NYC Weekly Most Packed TS Events"

Email: TrannyStrip@aol.com
    Hotline: 646-553-2966

http://www.trannystrip.com/#!calenda...anny-awards-la

Professional Poster Yoda Rules!'s Avatar

Don't be confused. I'm a man, I used to frequent the TS party scene a few years ago and recently got back into the scene. Jennifer Paris is hot as hell and a cool person, my message was alluding to a statement made by a mutual "friend" in the past. It was supposed to be a joke, I think that Jennifer took it that way although she would be surprised to know who I really am. As for the speculation, people should just shut up and mind their business. I'm looking forward to the Tranny Awards in LA, I just booked my flight and will be staying in Beverly Hills with some friends. I hope that the girls in LA come out, I heard that there are some beautiful latin TS women.

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda Rules! View Post
    Don't be confused. I'm a man, I used to frequent the TS party scene a few years ago and recently got back into the scene. Jennifer Paris is hot as hell and a cool person, my message was alluding to a statement made by a mutual "friend" in the past. It was supposed to be a joke, I think that Jennifer took it that way although she would be surprised to know who I really am. As for the speculation, people should just shut up and mind their business. I'm looking forward to the Tranny Awards in LA, I just booked my flight and will be staying in Beverly Hills with some friends. I hope that the girls in LA come out, I heard that there are some beautiful latin TS women.
    OK well we would love to see you. Plz come up and introduce yourself to me Mr Yoda!! Not into the drama. Just have a GREAT party!!

John Ed

See you guys in a week for the Celebration" Party on" Monday February 20th at Voyeur (The Old Peanuts) at 7969 Santa ****** Blvd. West Hollywood!!

Lots of surprises from NYC up our sleeves to keep the party going!! Surprise Performances and Guests!!

Rub shoulders with the Winners and Nominees ....ALL in the same room!! We won't close off a VIP area...EVERYONE will be in the same room and have a BLAST!!

Voyeur is a VIP Nightclub in West Hollywood. Gorgeous venue. Take a look: www.Voyeur7969.com

More Details at - www.TrannyStrip.com

Here is the invites:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Awards Front.jpg 
Views:	1198 
Size:	114.0 KB 
ID:	450782   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Awards Half Page Ad.jpg 
Views:	1191 
Size:	490.6 KB 
ID:	450783   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Awards Sponsors.jpg 
Views:	1163 
Size:	89.4 KB 
ID:	450784  

John Ed

Quote Originally Posted by TrannyStripperParty View Post
    OK well we would love to see you. Plz come up and introduce yourself to me Mr Yoda!! Not into the drama. Just have a GREAT party!!

Yes Yoda, Please come up and say Hello to me as well! I glad your flying all the way from NYC to LA for the party! Its gonna be a blast! It will be good to see you again!

Quote Originally Posted by TsJennifer View Post
    Yes Yoda, Please come up and say Hello to me as well! I glad your flying all the way from NYC to LA for the party! Its gonna be a blast! It will be good to see you again!
    Yodelllll Yodellll Yodellll

See everyone in ONE week!!!!

Name:	Awards Half Page Ad.jpg 
Views:	1144 
Size:	490.6 KB 
ID:	450928  

John Ed

NEW Pic of Jennifer Paris - the Co-Hostess for the Tranny Awards Celebration Party one week from today!!

Monday Feb 20th 9pm - 2am
    Voyeur Nightclub
    7969 Santa ****** Blvd
    West Hollywood, CA

More Details at www.TrannyStrip.com

Look at the NATURAL pic of Jennifer taken with her cell phone!! WOW!!!!

Name:	Jennifer Paris 11.jpg 
Views:	5277 
Size:	83.2 KB 
ID:	451120  

John Ed