Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Default Classic Media Cheerleading

Some of you liberal lap dawgs like to single out Fox News for what they see as embedded editorializing, but when it comes to all the other media outlets blatant cheerleading, or basic malfeesence, you insert their collective heads up their collective asses. Here's a perfect example of what I'm referring to...

Watch the unedited clip of the meeting between Obama and Jan Brewer. Seems fairly cordial to me, from what we can see...but neither I nor anyone else can hear the conversation. Even Obama categorized it as "not a big deal"....but that apparently matters not to the liberal talking heads...

This is how the senile old liberal fool Bob Schiffer categorized the meeting between Obama and Jan Brewer after he exited Air Force One in Arizona. One might ask how Schieffer knows the content or context of the conversation, but it really doesn't matter you see....he can't help himself... that's where his bias comes blasting through.

"This is just another sign of the growing incivility and really vulgarity of our modern American politics," Schieffer declared, fretting "these campaigns have gotten so ugly and so nasty, that they're now tarnishing the whole system." He despaired it demonstrates "the coarseness of our culture in this age of social media." Then he got personal in condemning Brewer as an historic embarrassment to the nation:
    I can never recall a President stepping off Air Force One, which is itself a symbol of the presidency in American democracy, and being subjected to such public rudeness. I think really we're a better people than this little incident illustrates."

This is how MS (DNC) anchor and liberal loon Melissa Perry saw the 60 second meeting....

MELISSA HARRIS-PERRY: The fact is, when I see that still, I cannot help but to be reminded of the still photograph that was captured in 1957 in Little Rock, Arkansas, of the young woman Hazel screaming at a young Elizabeth Eckford on her way trying to get into Little Rock High School, Central High School in Little Rock, Arkansas. And the reason I bring up that image is because what we've come to know about Hazel in the years later is that as a young woman, Hazel, the young woman who was screaming at Elizabeth Eckford, was not herself sort of particularly, you know, full of racial animus or anything like that. But she was, she was caught up in this moment of racial anxiety, of making this point against these people who were coming in and trying to force their way into the school, and she sort of enjoyed the show or being able to yell at Elizabeth Eckford in this moment. But that image captured all of the ugliness, all of the nastiness of the larger political milieu, and I feel that this picture does as well.

LMFAO...Think we're a little over the top here? Embedded editorializing? Hardly. Flat out progressive hysteria and race baiting is more like it....
    These fuckers are shameless shills and apologists. Oh and that envelope Gov. Brewer had for Obama....an invitation to lunch. lol

Fox...#1 cable news network, and gaining on the big 3 everyday. The hacks have had their day !!

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Default Re: Classic Media Cheerleading

Embedded editorializing?
    Definitely not. It was not embedded in a news segment. It's straightforward editorializing. On MSNBC, Melissa Harris-Perry's job is neither anchor nor reporter...she's a commentator... doing her job....flat out 'commentating' from the progressive point of view. So what's your beef with that???

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    Definitely not. It was not embedded in a news segment. It's straightforward editorializing. On MSNBC, Melissa Harris-Perry's job is neither anchor nor reporter...she's a commentator... doing her job....flat out 'commentating' from the progressive point of view. So what's your beef with that???

LMAO...Weren't you the one that's been demanding a confession from me for 2 days about something that occurred on Fox news? Funny....I notice no mention of Bob Schiffer and Scott Pelly's little back and forth, but what's a little cheerleading during a hard news program when you're a sycophant....? and isn't CBS the network of the disgraced Dan Rather? Only the faces change...the agenda remains the same. And they thought things would improve when they dumped Katie. Ya see....I understand you hypocrites....it's ok if CBS or The NY Times does it ....you can excuse it away because it's your agenda too, and that makes it OK...Your hypocrisy is a source of great entertainment for me. I don't get a chance to see Comedy Central, so I hang out here, and watch Sharpton.

Now as far as my problem with the other loon at MSBC, it's called proportionality. Even opinion journalism should have some basis in proportion, relevance and fact.... but feel free to associate your self with another race baiting hysterical back bencher. Anyone who would compare a 60 second meeting between a governor and a president where there is no audio, and appears somewhat cordial, with 1957 Jim Crow Arkansas should turn in their press credential and go to work for Solyndra. And they wonder why Nancy Grace has better ratings than most MSNBC shows...lol... but you're right....Schiffer's flat out repulsive, she's just hysterical .

Lean Forward

Schiffer's flat out repulsive...
    Fascinating criticism.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Professional Poster BluegrassCat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    Even Obama categorized it as "not a big deal"
    BREAKING: OMK goes on the record as saying Obama is honest and a truth-teller. We can believe what he says.

We'll hold you to that.

Quote Originally Posted by bluegrasscat View Post
    breaking: Omk goes on the record as saying obama is honest and a truth-teller. We can believe what he says.

we'll hold you to that.
    lol!!

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Quote Originally Posted by BluegrassCat View Post
    BREAKING: OMK goes on the record as saying Obama is honest and a truth-teller. We can believe what he says.

We'll hold you to that.

Did he ....or did he not say that? I referred to him as no such thing (truth teller) .... I'm simply quoting him directly. The point was not that I believe him, the reason I used his quote is that you believe everything he says. I have to slow things down for you, I realize. Get it now?

You pulled out the most insignificant sentence in the entire post. Got anything else, or did you empty the gun on this one? lmao

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    Some of you liberal lap dawgs like to single out Fox News for what they see as embedded editorializing, but when it comes to all the other media outlets blatant cheerleading, or basic malfeesence, you insert their collective heads up their collective asses. Here's a perfect example of what I'm referring to...

Watch the unedited clip of the meeting between Obama and Jan Brewer. Seems fairly cordial to me, from what we can see...but neither I nor anyone else can hear the conversation. Even Obama categorized it as "not a big deal"....but that apparently matters not to the liberal talking heads...

This is how the senile old liberal fool Bob Schiffer categorized the meeting between Obama and Jan Brewer after he exited Air Force One in Arizona. One might ask how Schieffer knows the content or context of the conversation, but it really doesn't matter you see....he can't help himself... that's where his bias comes blasting through.

"This is just another sign of the growing incivility and really vulgarity of our modern American politics," Schieffer declared, fretting "these campaigns have gotten so ugly and so nasty, that they're now tarnishing the whole system." He despaired it demonstrates "the coarseness of our culture in this age of social media." Then he got personal in condemning Brewer as an historic embarrassment to the nation:
    I can never recall a President stepping off Air Force One, which is itself a symbol of the presidency in American democracy, and being subjected to such public rudeness. I think really we're a better people than this little incident illustrates."

This is how MS (DNC) anchor and liberal loon Melissa Perry saw the 60 second meeting....

MELISSA HARRIS-PERRY: The fact is, when I see that still, I cannot help but to be reminded of the still photograph that was captured in 1957 in Little Rock, Arkansas, of the young woman Hazel screaming at a young Elizabeth Eckford on her way trying to get into Little Rock High School, Central High School in Little Rock, Arkansas. And the reason I bring up that image is because what we've come to know about Hazel in the years later is that as a young woman, Hazel, the young woman who was screaming at Elizabeth Eckford, was not herself sort of particularly, you know, full of racial animus or anything like that. But she was, she was caught up in this moment of racial anxiety, of making this point against these people who were coming in and trying to force their way into the school, and she sort of enjoyed the show or being able to yell at Elizabeth Eckford in this moment. But that image captured all of the ugliness, all of the nastiness of the larger political milieu, and I feel that this picture does as well.

LMFAO...Think we're a little over the top here? Embedded editorializing? Hardly. Flat out progressive hysteria and race baiting is more like it....
    These fuckers are shameless shills and apologists. Oh and that envelope Gov. Brewer had for Obama....an invitation to lunch. lol

Fox...#1 cable news network, and gaining on the big 3 everyday. The hacks have had their day !!
    Quoting Edward Bernays:

"Those who manipulate the unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. In almost every act of our lives whether in the sphere of politics or business in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires that control the public mind." - Edward Bernays 1929

FYI

Flat out editorializing = okay, that's what you see in editorials.

Editorials embedded in the headline news, supposedly factual graphics and the non-opinion pages = not okay. That's a propaganda technique.