Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Default Re: The Evon Rose Appreciation Thread!

One of the reasons i dont have facebook, the amount of shit that happened through info on that site is enormous.

What you could try is asking for the IP adresses on the websites hes been stalking you on and with that you could go to the police and let them request the info through the internet company and get a restraining order which should be a good enough hint that he is no longer invisible.

Professional Poster NatashaLover's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mayrah View Post
    One of the reasons i dont have facebook, the amount of shit that happened through info on that site is enormous.

What you could try is asking for the IP adresses on the websites hes been stalking you on and with that you could go to the police and let them request the info through the internet company and get a restraining order which should be a good enough hint that he is no longer invisible.
    Great Idea! and I know a few good cops that can help with that, also I have a judge that help me once with a sitation and he said if I needed some favor to ring him.

"Flush Beats a Full House"

"Gold is not the only thing that shines baby!"

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Evon, do what you can to find out the identity of this guy, and then get the cops involved. Use Natasha's contacts. Natasha is a sweety for offering that.

There will be two huge potential benefits of this. One, you might scare the guy straight, so to speak. Getting a visit from the cops is not fun. Two, he'll understand that the secret info will start flowing both ways. If you know his identity, you could potentially tell his family, wife, boss, etc. He'll understand the inherent danger of the situation to his own happiness.

Part of my self-invoked penance for stalking an ex-gf for a couple of weeks after she broke off the relationship 15 years ago, is that I tell my story where it can benefit people. Sometimes I tell it anonymously, such as on this board, but other times I put my face and name to it. I was hurt, stalked her for awhile, she found out, and called the cops. There was no restraining order, and the cops were really nice with me, but they told me it had to end. I fumed for a week, and then wised up after that and cut off all contact with her.

Senior Member 5 Star Poster EvonRose's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mayrah View Post

I will just do that mayrah, I did try before but claims of ip scrambler came to place so I did not bother, I will now... He is a sicko who threatened to send adult xrated contents to my underaged sister, so that is most important for child molesters to be dealt with... his/her old Facebook alias has been deleted so I'm going to message my family if they receive any messages to keep it so that we can report it...

I don't even give out info on Facebook, He knew how to look for my family and he knew how to contact them, maybe someone I know, or my family...

Last edited by EvonRose; 01-29-2012 at 06:57 PM.

It's just incredibly sad that yet another well-intended effort to accentuate the positive has become tangled up with hate and in this case a real threat.

There are some real shits in here as well as those who are supportive. What a shame.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by italianamerican25 View Post
    Looking very beautiful here.
    oh my God this is pure beauty; THIS IS THE ESSENCE OF BEAUTY. I WOULD DO EVERYTHING TO MARRY SUCH A BEAUTY !!!!

Professional Poster NatashaLover's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by insurgentes View Post
    oh my God this is pure beauty; THIS IS THE ESSENCE OF BEAUTY. I WOULD DO EVERYTHING TO MARRY SUCH A BEAUTY !!!!
    Get in line! LOL
    I think you do like number 5,653,455

"Flush Beats a Full House"

"Gold is not the only thing that shines baby!"

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by insurgentes View Post
    I WOULD DO EVERYTHING TO MARRY SUCH A BEAUTY !!!!
    Wrong reason to marry... inner values are so much more important (which Evon seems to be above par too)

And yes, beauty is the right word.

Build a man a fire, he's warm for a day.
    Light a man on fire, he's warm for the rest of his life.

The reason guys like you Evon well It aint your beauty its yo booty! lol jk buddie

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC