Default Prepare Bookmark

hello ,after many surfing . i find the Ultimate Thumbs Tgp
    No connect pop up ,few bad links
    85% of link are good
    you can refresh to have more other galleries , (4 5 times to have all the galleries by day)
    could check each day there is many more.
    If you are in search for wich site offer pic of any model .that s one
    http://www.asiansexyshemales.com/

Another one (with thumbs too)
    http://www.tiava.com
    many choice

Enjoy !! ,and sorry for my poor english .

hey you French prick, go fuck yourself. FRANCE SUCKS

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

What sort of bullshit reply is that to someone who was just pointing out some websites?
    Your the dumb prick showing your ignorance.
    seanchai

Rookie Poster

Well said, Seanchai. Such is the sad state of political discourse during life under the bush. Oh well, so it goes, as Albert Einstein said, "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

And to our French friend: Thanks for the links, sorry about the cretin.

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Thats a great site, we post galleries there on occasion.

Also checkout
    http://www.shemalecocktail.com
    http://www.absoluteshemale.com
    http://www.shemalegod.com
    http://www.yesmrlopez.com

and france in not our enemy, Britney Spears is.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

As an Englishman I'd rarely stand behind the French but in a country which values the freedom of speech, in fact, claims it stands as the main advocate for freedom in the world - why would some of the less educated politicians and the peabrained media that follow them, condemn a country for taking a stance and speaking how they felt? I fail to see what is cowardly in that?
    I think what is cowardly is a government finding a scapegoat to direct the public's attention at, so that the eye and finger doesn't turn towards themselves and their failure to produce evidence of why we went to war and why lives were lost - it couldn't be as something as trivial as money could it?
    ....although at least the opportunist amongst us managed to buy 2000 Bordeau at discount prices for a few months.

Thanks for the smoke Mega, blow it anywhere but my ass and make sure it's cuban smoke. Tony is pretty amazing at finding the newest NY girls. He's on a trip at the moment hoping to enlighten another city.
    Waxing.
    seanchai

Rookie Poster

Well, Mr Megabody, sir, since you're absolutely clueless as to whom you are addressing as a coward, I'll just chalk it up to what Einstein was referring to in the above quote. (do yourself a favor, don't "call me out" in a reply, you'll just be confirming suspicions)

And Seanchai, again, well said.

Default hmm

We dont choose where we born
    We dont choose where we grown up
    We could choose where to live (but it s more easy in our born country)
    The one things we could teach in all the country is Tolerance (specially with same interest people like all the posters on this board)
    Could i spit on Us or England people who post on this Board like Flabbyboddy because i disagree to the war) ? No way ,Ts,Tv and their admirers of all the world are my "Virtually Friend".

Ps : Senchai , try Bourgogne (Côte de Beaune)
    Ps : Senchai , Great site you have .more Katt soon ?
    Ps : flabbybody ,the things you said is same things i could say when i was eleven or twelve ,you must be grown up quickly
    Ps : Thanx to all Ts and Admirer on this board ,to make it a Great One .

Veteran Poster

Frenchy, don't pay the negative comments too much mind.
    You have to take the good with the bad after all this is a forum to voice opinions right?
    At least the French can say they stood up for what they thought was right. To me that's more important to going along with the crowd. This whole thing started cause the US failed to find Bin Laden. So they shifted the military on to someone else real quick to hope the US public were too brain dead to realize anything and go along with it. Just try asking to a mother whose child had died over there if it was worth it.

Hey enough political bullshit already....Viva la france... & I still eat French Fries & still would love to French kiss Allanah.

PS. Mega good luck with Penelope.. & u still haven't told me where Zodiac is located?

Back to the sexy ladies already.....
    Let me kick it off!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	marjF07.jpg 
Views:	3158 
Size:	81.4 KB 
ID:	4205   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	karoF07.jpg 
Views:	3136 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	4206  

Veteran Poster

I had a feeling that that was the place you were talking about. I passed by that spot crazy times. I even saw a commercial for it one day(no trannies were featured in it though). But I will check out the spot 4 sure. thanks...
    I'll be sure to leave your piece (penelope) alone if I see her.

How is the action in Lucho's? Do you happen to know which nights?