Junior Poster

Default Re: AVN red carpet pics

Is Juliette OK?

She looks scary skinny now.

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

Both Brittany and Jesse look stunning.

I cant believe I am about to compliment Mia but she turned it out and looks BREATHTAKING. Bessed Dressed across the board GORGEOUS!

2009 AVN Transsexual Performer of the Year!!
    2010 XBIZ TS Performer of the Year

My Website:
    http://www.hotwendywilliams.com

Blogs:
    http://www.wendywilliamsblog.com

Quote Originally Posted by TSMichelleAustin View Post
    Where the hell do u find pics? I have been looking for pics of me! LOL FYI Juliette needs a makeup artist bad!
    It was actually a really pretty smoky eye that looks unfortunately dark due to the lighting, but that's cool -- maybe next year, if you find time in-between forkfuls, you can give me some of your awesome tips for looking so hot. It would've been great to get them in 2012, but I unfortunately didn't see you at any of the industry parties.

It's so neat you know James! I've known him for six or seven years now -- though, funny, when I asked him if he was doing a scene with you, he didn't really seem to know who you were aside from someone who just mentioned his name to somebody else in an effort to get work.

Keep up the great work, though. I'm sure you'll be nominated next year.

Come get to know me more personally on Twitter!

In other news -- thanks, Kelly, for posting the photos; everyone looks really great, and it's such a pain to track them down sometimes.

As to:

Quote Originally Posted by cockgobbler View Post
    Is Juliette OK?

She looks scary skinny now.
    I'm fine -- the concern is thoughtful and sweet, but I really wasn't happy at all with how much I used to weigh (140 or so at 5'6" was way too much for my preferences, and now I'm a lot happier around about 110).

Similarly, my lover has a soft spot for kind of skinny and damaged-looking girls, and since she's the only one who rape-fucks me as violently as I really need, I like to make her happy, too. She has a soft spot for kinda trashy looking skanks with eating disorders, so I try to fake it for her.

Sorry I missed some of you, but it was great to see those of you I did bump into!

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

I guess I don't understand any of this AVN shit...nor should I. One thread is posting pictures of the gala event, the other is lamenting how you all were treated like shit. I think I understand what Britt was attempting to do which would be changing the entire structure while being a part of it, and that I can understand....but at some point it occurs to me that if you're treated with such contempt and disrespect, you're either gonna have to kick some ass.....or walk out with your head held high, and never go back.

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    I guess I don't understand any of this AVN shit...nor should I. One thread is posting pictures of the gala event, the other is lamenting how you all were treated like shit. I think I understand what Britt was attempting to do which would be changing the entire structure while being a part of it, and that I can understand....but at some point it occurs to me that if you're treated with such contempt and disrespect, you're either gonna have to kick some ass.....or walk out with your head held high, and never go back.
    I dunno. I've never felt treated like shit. Yeah, we only get one category as opposed to there being dozens for genetic girls, but it also feels like there's only maybe like fifteen or twenty of us as opposed to hundreds of GGs.

Spiegler doesn't let his girls work with us because he feels like it'll damage their careers. I don't know that's accurate, but I do know that out of all the wins this year, a TON of them were Spiegler Girls, and so he must obviously know what he's doing. He doesn't care what they do in their personal lives, only their on-screen ones, and if that's what he wants, I can appreciate that -- he's obviously a great and talented agent, and if someone doesn't want to fuck me on camera for career reasons, I can completely respect that. I'm friends with a fair number of Spiegler Girls, and I don't begrudge them that at all. I'd make the same call in their shoes. It's a job, y'know?

If anything, AVN needs to get with the program in terms of recognizing internet-only content as opposed to hardcopy. Given the option, I would change things there first.

Quote Originally Posted by JulietteStray View Post
    Spiegler doesn't let his girls work with us because he feels like it'll damage their careers. I don't know that's accurate, but I do know that out of all the wins this year, a TON of them were Spiegler Girls, and so he must obviously know what he's doing. He doesn't care what they do in their personal lives, only their on-screen ones, and if that's what he wants, I can appreciate that -- he's obviously a great and talented agent, and if someone doesn't want to fuck me on camera for career reasons, I can completely respect that. I'm friends with a fair number of Spiegler Girls, and I don't begrudge them that at all. I'd make the same call in their shoes. It's a job, y'know?
    And this is why it will continue to be this way for a while...because people just accept it and don't say anything in fear of hurting their careers. If someone like spiegler said he was fine with his girls shooting with transsexuals, it would help clear a path and set precedent. Then when someone like Brittany speaks up, you get responses from our own community saying shit like "Oh well, you know thats how it is and it will hurt their career, so its ok". No, its not ok and people need to be called out on their shit. Its all in the process of changing now and people are being more open to us. If someone wants to stand on the sidelines and be passive while everyone else sticks their necks out like Brittany, so be it, but it really sets apart the people with influence from those with none.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JulietteStray View Post
    I dunno. I've never felt treated like shit. Yeah, we only get one category as opposed to there being dozens for genetic girls, but it also feels like there's only maybe like fifteen or twenty of us as opposed to hundreds of GGs.

If anything, AVN needs to get with the program in terms of recognizing internet-only content as opposed to hardcopy. Given the option, I would change things there first.

I get that you're in a bit of a difficult situation....it's similar to anyone in corporate America who bites their tongue with a moronic boss to keep their paycheck. Some people have a higher threshold for that shit than others, and it's not always easy to pick up your toys and go home.. I suppose there's no right answer....everybody has to ultimately decide for themselves...Maybe some of the feistiness the ladies exhibit on these boards should be directed at the AVN? LOL

It just seems to me y'all endured enough to get where you are...then to get to the red carpet and be treated like shit by some Hollywood sleaze balls would be more than I'd deal with without dishing out my own brand of justice.
    BTW....you looked fine as fuck in those pics.....probably hotter than most of those .............what is it you called them??....Speigler Girls ! lol

Veteran Poster

I hope Mia rightly walked off with the award for best dressed, she looks absolutely stunning xxxxxx