Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Michelle
    The people that want a seperate forum are the people that don't want to be confronted with inconvenient facts. It's disturbing their denial.
    I'm just sick of listening to your portentous inanity, you womble.

seanchai

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    The people that want a seperate forum are the people that don't want to be confronted with inconvenient facts. It's disturbing their denial.
    I'm just sick of listening to your portentous inanity, you womble.

seanchai
    "[W]omble" is a verb, not a noun. Thus:

http://www.macquariedictionary.com.a...t/slang-w.html

womble
    verb (of a wombat) to walk with the gait of a wombat: just wombling along. [blend of wombat and amble]

Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761 ; Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com .

Incorrect, arse!

A Womble comes from Wimdledon Common:

"Wombles are pointy-nosed furry creatures (though the characters in the original books resembled ordinary 'teddy bears') that live in burrows, where they help the environment by recycling rubbish in useful and ingenious ways."

Dumbo (not the plural of dumb although it would be appropriate).

seanchai
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	orinoco_907.jpg 
Views:	976 
Size:	16.8 KB 
ID:	51769  

Incorrect, arse!

A Womble comes from Wimdledon Common:

"Wombles are pointy-nosed furry creatures (though the characters in the original books resembled ordinary 'teddy bears') that live in burrows, where they help the environment by recycling rubbish in useful and ingenious ways."

Dumbo (not the plural of dumb although it would be appropriate).

seanchai
    I already considered that you might be referring to the fictional characters called Wombles created by British author Elisabeth Beresford. But then you didn't have the name capitalized, and hence, if that was your reference then it was also in error.

While we're having fun with grammar, consider the below sentence:

"Make money promoting the webs most successful shemale sites."

It should be written in the following manner:

"Make money promoting the web's most successful shemale sites."

Not that I'm trying to score a point here, but I thought it should be drawn to your attention.

Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761 ; Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com .

"groan"

Don't you ever just relax and stop being so uptight? You need to get Viz comic, there are at least two characters that seem to be based on you.

...but thanks for the grammer correct.

Now why don't you go and join a political forum elsewhere for your diatribe or support the fact that most people aren't interested in talking about it on this forum so seperating it makes more sense?
    Hell, I'll set you up a free forum you can run yourself if you will just shut up on here.

seanchai

"groan"

Don't you ever just relax and stop being so uptight? You need to get Viz comic, there are at least two characters that seem to be based on you.

Now why don't you go and join a political forum elsewhere for your diatribe or support the fact that most people aren't interested in talking about it on this forum so seperating it makes more sense?
    Hell, I'll set you up a free forum you can run yourself if you will just shut up on here.

seanchai
    If you'll notice, when it comes to the political issues, I merely respond to what others have posted.

I come here for some good, wholesome, dick-rammin', cock-ridin', cum-spurtin' tranny fun. It's not my fault that this forum is so politically charged. It was that way when I found it.

Not that I mind, as it has its charms being as it is.

Boys will be girls.

Junior Poster

LOL, thanks for the pic of Orinoco, seanchai, brings back great memories - especially of the Wombles LP with those fantastic songs! "Ooooh ticket collector, ticket collecting all day long..." etc.

Now, does anyone have any pics of Madame Charlotte showing her Womble clit?

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NYCe
    Ok, we're maybe rethinking this. Any suggestions?
    If you do decide to do this, you may as well call it politics and religion, since the two are unfortunately so intertwined in the world today...

And while you're at it, how about one for wacky conspiracy theories...you could call it The Tinfoil Hat forum...

That way certain people could cut and paste their loony theories to their heart's content...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Junior Poster

"groan"

seanchai
    If you'll notice, when it comes to the political issues, I merely respond to what others have posted.

I come here for some good, wholesome, dick-rammin', cock-ridin', cum-spurtin' tranny fun. It's not my fault that this forum is so politically charged. It was that way when I found it.

Not that I mind, as it has its charms being as it is.
    THIS IS WHY WE NEED A SEPERATE FORUM FOR POLITICS AND RELIGION. OR JUST A SEPERATE FORUM FOR JAMIE MICHELLE.

Just kidding Jamie. I actually like to read all the political threads, but I would prefer them to have their seperate space.

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCe
    Ok, we're maybe rethinking this. Any suggestions?
    If you do decide to do this, you may as well call it politics and religion, since the two are unfortunately so intertwined in the world today...
    Historical discussions invariably lead to or involve discussions of politics and/or religion as well, so all but the most focused of historical discussions would probably have to be moved as well.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.