Page 38 of 53 FirstFirst ... 28333435363738394041424348 ... LastLast

Default Re: Obama is smooth...

English authoress Jemima Khan, daughter of billionaire financier James Goldsmith, talks about how Obama has doubled the number of drone attacks on Pakistan, compared to Bush.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Once again, cigar, you avoid the question by attempting to change the subject; but you have yet to address the charge of category error and to directly explain how you can charge whole populations of individuals with moral inferiority based simply on what they eat. You really are a little shit eating racist aren't you?

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    Once again, cigar, you avoid the question by attempting to change the subject; but you have yet to address the charge of category error and to directly explain how you can charge whole populations of individuals with moral inferiority based simply on what they eat. You really are a little shit eating racist aren't you?
    Now now Trish. Eating dog is one thing, but accusing a fine upstanding citizen of eating shit? Come now ma-am, that's unworthy of you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Romney.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	467613  

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

I almost slipped in all this mud you're throwing

Quote Originally Posted by mildcigar_2001 View Post
    Just trying to shead a little light on the activities of our president (God help us, an admitted dog eater).

It is a close call but I don't know which I'd be more uncomfortable with:

A. Leaving my daughter alone with Bill Clinton, or

B. Leaving my dog alone with Obama.

At least Bill Clinton had the good grace to lie about his unwholesome appetites.
    You and people like you are the reason why I don't trust the majority of Americans to vote responsibly any longer. Neither Obama's experience with dog-cuisine or Clinton's fellatio escapades have anything to do with their policies or intentions. It's fine to dislike them because of their personal digressions, but dismissing them as worthy politicians is sad. Retarded-sad.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    Now now Trish. Eating dog is one thing, but accusing a fine upstanding citizen of eating shit? Come now ma-am, that's unworthy of you.
    Please be clear, I'm not saying mild cigar is morally inferior; a lot of fine breeds eat shit.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    Please be clear, I'm not saying mild cigar is morally inferior; a lot of fine breeds eat shit.
    And don't ever forget the premise of Soylent Green lol.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Senior Member Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion View Post
    Neither Obama's experience with dog-cuisine or Clinton's fellatio escapades have anything to do with their policies or intentions.
    Thank you for reminding me why I have absolutely no problem shitting on a shiteating Republican any chance I get. Fuckin Ken Starr. God I hated that prick.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ken_star.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	57.8 KB 
ID:	467616  

World Class Asshole

Professional Poster runningdownthatdream's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mildcigar_2001 View Post
    It is somewhat difficult to debate someone who doesn't understand even simple terms such as culture. For humans culture is almost all consuming.

A basic definition:

Culture consists of the beliefs, behaviors, objects, and other characteristics common to the members of a particular group or society. Through culture, people and groups define themselves, conform to society's shared values, and contribute to society. Thus, culture includes many societal aspects: language, customs, values, norms, mores, rules, tools, technologies, products, organizations, and institutions. This latter term institution refers to clusters of rules and cultural meanings associated with specific social activities. Common institutions are the family, education, religion, work, and health care.

It is obvious the the term culture would include the history that produced that culture.

It is a politically incorrect fact but a large number of countries that were former colonies were a lot better off with the colonial masters back in charge. A case in point is Rhodesia which once was the breadbasket of Africa can not even feed itself.

A love people who continue to whine and cry about slavery even after almost 150 years in the U.S. and almost 200 years in Haiti. It is an unhappy legacy but we need to move beyond it. My own ancestors were little more than serfs in europe when they immigrated in the 19th century, and I don't feel the need to blame the remote past for my current economic circumstances. The desendants of slaves need to man up and put their big boy pants on, and quit making excuses for themselves. Slavery flourished for several millienum throughout most of the world, most of the world has been able to move beyond its legacy, so too should the blacks.
    Rhodesia as an example for the superiority of the colonizers? Put their 'big boy pants on'? Slavery 'flourished'? You seem to have missed a good chunk of learning on your way to making these pronouncements but whatever......keep on doing what you do and all the best with everything. I won't have a discussion with a fool.

..................oh and when you meet Ayn Rand ask her how it feels being dead and irrelevant................