Page 7 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Default Re: Obama is smooth...

I love the fact that he was singing Al Green.
    Shit My President is Black.
    I'll make that my new ringtone, lol

Kelly is 1000% right. How can you be a LBGT supporter and a repub.
    That's like 2+2=Jello. It doesn't compute.

The Repub party has nothing to offer me as a Black man hence I am a Dem. Would I ever vote Repub, sure I would. It is about the best person. Not just for my interest but a person that will have America's interest.

Small Business is looked out by whom?

Sad part is that people see what they want. Obama doesn't get credit for anything.
    Funny how folks forget how it felt to have Lehman disappear overnight and have Goldman, Citi & JPMorgan saying, "you know all that money we are supposed to have in case shit happens, well we don't and the entire Financial System may crash in the a week or two." We were losing hundreds of thousands of jobs a month! Now we aren't and things aren't booming but we have come a long way. Yes small business is suffering but I don't hear small business owners around complaining about regulations. They are complaining about customers! If there were enough people in the stores buying their problems would mostly be gone. Customers/Healthcare are the real problems for a "real small business owner" not regulation (must I remind you of JoethePlumber, did he even own a business & was made the poster boy last election). Sure regulation is a pain in the ass and can be streamlined, but some is needed to ensure stability & equality.

And Repubs pass just as much regulation on Small business as Dems. All of congress love Big business, Banks, Healthcare, Tech, Equity firms, Unions.

Try looking at facts, There has been some deregulation, not on the small business side but financial/banking de-regulation. This allows banks to do just about anything with your money commercial & investment banks combined and years later, Financial meltdown.

As Americans most of you have don't even know what's in the constitution.
    What's worse is that bills that the people you elected don't even care enough to read before passing (SOPA is just one example). Congress has staff that does most of the work and inform them of what is in a bill. WTF?

Self responsibility is something that we have been losing for a long time.
    And why would I be proud to have a Prez Newt that has been charged with Ethics violations, cheats, on his 3rd wife, was a lobbyist (not officially a lobbyist, he just got millions for his charming boyish looks).

No president can change America, I was an ass to think Obama would be able to.
    He's a Dem in a split congress. Congress makes the laws, if you are unhappy with America tell congress not your Pres.

And for those who sweat, eat, sleep & nut off to the constitution like it & the folks who wrote it are Jesus. You do realize that they were slave owners right? They were not perfect.

The words "slave" or "slavery" do not exist in the Constitution. However, slavery is referred to in a couple of places. For one thing, there was the 3/5 Compromise where every 5 slaves counted as 3 people in terms of apportionment for the House of Representatives. Further, the government was given the power to restrict the slave trade. Finally, there was a section where it says that if people held to service or labor (slavery) in one state escape them must not be freed by the laws of another state.

Let's compromise on human rights for other people. Let's compromise saying it's OK for US companies to get "cheap labor" again in Mexico & Asia. I can't remember when I had fruit that wasn't imported. I can't remember the last time I looked at my clothing tag and it said made in America. The truth is we compromise when it comes to greed.

How about real compromise. Conservatives don't want abortion. I'm fine with that except in the case of rape & incest. But if you want 16 yr olds to have a baby then you need to open up more adoption agencies and make it easier for Americans to adopt yes including gay couples or stop complaining about having to pay more for the "welfare" of others.

You want the border secure sure, I'm down with that. Although the border we are all talking about is the one with all the poor folks, Mexico. How many discussions have you heard about securing the Canadian border with a wall? I saw bring the troops home and put them to work securing the south border. Build bases/posts along the border. 50,000-80,000 troops stretching along the border seems pretty secure to me. Hell you can get construction folks who are suffering from the home building market some more work building it. May make more sense then a wall. Not sure if a wall has ever stopped anyone.

Fact is that both sides are using the American people. And the American people need to realize this ain't Mayberry anymore. There are folks around who need help and helping them only makes this country stronger. This is a much different world with Global issues. Maybe it is me seems to make sense that we pull together instead of apart. Why does it take 9/11 for people to be unselfish. To have a sense of community and solidarity.

Sorry for the long post but shit folks. Division only makes us weaker.
    Every Black person doesn't hate White people & every White person isn't a racist if they say something insensitive. Every Poor person isn't Black. In some states 80% of the people on welfare is White. Poverty isn't about color. It's about not having access to jobs, healthcare & credit. Poor doesn't have a race.

Last edited by TheGeneral; 01-21-2012 at 08:47 PM.

Veteran Poster

hbgdon the country is fucked either way. atleast this guy isnt some scumbag rich white jerkoff hiding his money in offshore accounts. pbama has a personailty which is needed to be a president. its not his fault people fight him over the stupidest shit. he will again, i dont give a fuck what any pole says. the republicans are all garbage, white peoples days are numbered in this country. im white and not trying to be racist, as matter of a fact i dont care how it sounds, they will not have enough votes to get elected. you do know the us is over 40 percent hispanic right? white retard romney has no shot. altho i would vote for gingrich hes a nut

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by envivision View Post
    Democrats in NYC, DC, LA, Chicago, San Fransisco, etc. want to throw us, we the tranny chasers, in jail for paying all of you (who happen to be consenting adults)money in exchange of sex.

That's an abomination too.
    To be fair, that's not just Democrats... that's all of so called decent society. Almost all viable politicians (except some in Nevada) will be opposed to prostitution. When it spreads into middle class neighborhoods people will complain and politicians will respond. None of that will change until the general population stops believing in virgin births and all seeing father figures up in the sky.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore View Post
    you know he still gets Michelle in doggy and slaps her ass and says take it bitch lol
    LMFAO I've never thought about them having sex until now.. And I can't get the image out of my head.. Thanks Kelly! SMH

xoxo
    - Kay

Senior Member Junior Poster ValerieNelson's Avatar

Well there is that Obama Sex Doll. . .

XoXo
    Valerie

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    Kel....With all due respect....I'm tired of seeing Obama's face everywhere except where it should be....behind his desk trying to hash out some solutions to the monumental problems we face. Nice voice...nice family ...shitty leader. And oh yea....take this over where it belongs...on the political boards. I like to look at girls when I sign in here...not a guy crooning for dollars while Rome burns.
    He has taken a fraction of the time off that bush had by this time in his presidency. Did you give bush that much crap for all his vacation days? At the end of his term he had taken off around 1000 days. Obama is around 80

Junior Poster

Thanks god that there's Obama. When there was that criminal of Bush, thousands of americans where slaughtered like pigs in Iraq and Afghanistan, only to fatten up Bush, Dick Cheney, Halliburton and Co.

Hope those dumb lobotomized americans that voted for Bush have learnt the lesson now.

Professional Poster

Smooth? He shaves his balls?

if any other president burst into song, they would be the butt of every late night joke. sigh

Senior Member Junior Poster

@TheGeneral completely agree. Most republicans I talk to have never experienced actual poverty, and their definitions and attitudes towards it lack anything resembling compassion. People are enlightened to their own opinions, but there is actually such a thing as being as being wrong.

And in agreeing with Kelly's post, how can you feel positively toward members of the LGBT community and support those who treat them as second-class citizens? It's hypocritical and ignorant.